most successful season for individual player

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 14K
I can forget to post stats in this thread, is I like to utilise squad rotation to keep all my players happy and fit. I dont like to depend on one player to perform, but rather to the team as a whole to perform.

I can forget to post stats in this thread, is I like to utilise squad rotation to keep all my players happy and fit. I dont like to depend on one player to perform, but rather to the team as a whole to perform.
i am the same, the team just plays around him though, every other Fm i have played and other saves in Fm10, when i select a player as playmaker, the selected player has the crappest game under the sun!! but for some reason Simon seems to thrive under it so why waste a good thing!

This is the closest I'll get to all the other wonderful screen shots. This shows The Walcott's performances in the Premier League in the past, but unfortunately not all the competitions. And if you are wondering, I used him as a striker, not a right winger.

I've seen Jermane Beckford score 34 goals in 40 games for leeds, not in my team though just on my game.

This is the closest I'll get to all the other wonderful screen shots. This shows The Walcott's performances in the Premier League in the past, but unfortunately not all the competitions. And if you are wondering, I used him as a striker, not a right winger.

still 2011-2012 season 21 goals and 13 assistsin 24 games is phenomenal. the fact he wasinvolved in 34 goals in 24 games with slightly mehish stats is great, kudos.

For me it was David Villa so far, probably would be even better if i wouldn´t let the 2nd team play the cup games. Evra and Dani Alves were also class in the same season, each with 48 games played and 17 assists, which i think is good for a fullback.

still 2011-2012 season 21 goals and 13 assistsin 24 games is phenomenal. the fact he wasinvolved in 34 goals in 24 games with slightly mehish stats is great, kudos.
Thanks. JP Woody's 4-1-2-1-2 tactic!

Nice editing.

None of you think it's peculiar that most of his stats are on 15? Couldn't be any other number no?

well what do you expect!!!

used on FMRTE!!!

i could actually afford him but why buy when you can cheat!!!

RIGHT!!!!

My first ever season with leeds and Beckford came out with 46 league goals and 15 MoM awards. Got player of the year, fans player of the year and broke the record for most league goals and rose frome 400,000 value to 2.4 million (euros)

Back