most successful season for individual player

just out of interest what formantion u play and starting line up????
I play a ridiculously attacking 4-1-3-2..Dzeko's an advanced forward on attack, with aguero as a deep lying forward supporting him..Jovetic, gourcuff, sanchez, toulalan, diego renan, zapata, thiago silva, srna and akinfeev the rest of my first team, the rest of the team helps him alot though...Sanchez gets over 40 assists a season...Was an amazing season, and he was 30 which is pretty good

my strikers have never hit 30 a season (2017 so far) and ive had torres, hulk, almeida and villa, but whenever I look at man city's stats at the end of a season, tevez is at something ridick. no point buying him though because i know he's stop scoring :p

Maybe its because they spend so much **** time on the injury list :/
I mean seriously Torres..Hulk barely got injured at all!!!
23 in 28 appearances this season.

Last edited:
Most of the goals most people are getting with strikers i.e. Villa and Dzeko (77) is with the 10.1 patch. I'd like to see that with the new 10.3 patch.

C.Ronaldo - 50 goals in 63 games; average rating of 7.76 in first season

This guy has done alright this season, espcially in the assists, I am playing him as a Deep Lying forward on support, and he is pinging in the goals.

8enverkurt3.png

Fake

This guy has done alright this season, espcially in the assists, I am playing him as a Deep Lying forward on support, and he is pinging in the goals.

8enverkurt3.png

That looks like you made that player. Why would a striker at only 19 be soo good, also why would there tackling be 13!!

That looks like you made that player. Why would a striker at only 19 be soo good, also why would there tackling be 13!!

I definatley didn't make that player, why would I, would you like to see his history?

To be honest though, if I made a striker, why would I give him 13 tackeling? really? And not give him better pace and acceleration?

And I am pretty sure if you make a player in the editor, it wouldnt be given a regens face yeah?

Anyway, don't just start accusing people of cheating, as I don't, and if I did, I wouldn't be stupid enough to show off a player that I had created myself in a thread on a forum.

Anyway. Here is his history and profile atm. As you can see I signed him for 5mill after finding him in the Turkish under 21's labled as the next Hakan Sukur.

Last edited:
Okay my bad lol sorry. i was just confused why they would make a striker have 13 for tackling lol.

Okay my bad lol sorry. i was just confused why they would make a striker have 13 for tackling lol.

lol it's ok, sometimes you do get stupidly good regens in the game, I was just glad I got this guy at a young age, but there are still better ones out there!

All I got is Tevez scoring 31 in 36 1st season for Man City! How the **** do you get 77 goals in a season?!! Was there some sort of match-fix scandal going on?!!!

this guy plays as an AMC too
hat trick against the best team in europe in the champions league final :)

hey guys, i was wondering how you do screenshots, i would like to put some screenies up of my spurs 1st season save, finished 2nd in premiership and won fa cup........lennon was immense all season