most successful season for individual player

Lots of strikers having great seasons but here's my best CB season. No corner trick. Just attacking far post off corners, as well as 1st choice penalty and freekick taker. Took on all comers and owned the air defensively and off set pieces. Absolute rock, I now have Situ Appiah and Otamendi as well as him, so I've had to retrain Otamendi into a DM so he can get on the park. (Ithink it also suits him better as he's very short and not a great leaper)

i smell corner exploits and wonder tactics in almost every post.

its pathetic but 34goals 12assist in 42games for rooney was my best -.-"

i buy van bommel for reserve but i play him 7 times and he gave me 7 assisit and two goal,i know its not fantastic but for me its really good

How on earth did he manage 81 goals in 53 games???

He is a machine , he scored 676 goals in 680 games with an average of 7.84 in his career , no corner trick or wonder tactic

He is a machine , he scored 676 goals in 680 games with an average of 7.84 in his career , no corner trick or wonder tactic

WTF! 676 in 680, that is just unbelievable, partner him with Dzeko and you would win the league every season

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Have u got a screenshot of his seasons with Spurs??

From the original database with no edits (Skuletic never actually joined Celtic, pity really!)

Aiming at keeping him long enough to break Goalscoring Record for the Club, he's a way to go for that though :)

As for Neymar, 'nuff said! The guy doesn't score as many but his Assists mean he's a Starter every game!

Last edited: