Most underrated player

Lidfinder

Reaction score
Simple really, who do you think the FM database underrates most?

One of my thoughts is Stephen Ireland but i guess he only really hit top form after the game came out.

yh...aaron lennon is underated
a lot of the spurs team tbh

Lucas Leiva :D
On fm08 he had lots of potential and became better than the likes of viera etc.. but fm09 he sucks :(

your 100% right about stephen ireland , he's absolutely useless!

jermaine defoe ? he's seemed to rot in pompy's reserve's on my game oO)

Also they made darren bent very weak i know he is not in a very good form but he is not that weak like in fm 2009

Wright-Phillips is always underrated.

meh SWP and lennon are both just fast on the game and IRL so seems pretty fair to me!

yh...aaron lennon is underated
a lot of the spurs team tbh

Hes terrible irl though, cant cross, pass or shoot to save himself.

Just looked at Ireland, hes really good, I wouldt change too much about him

Hes terrible irl though, cant cross, pass or shoot to save himself.

Just looked at Ireland, hes really good, I wouldt change too much about him

He WAS terrible, I don't agree now.

Scott Brown Of Celtic Is Underated + Paul Caddis ! Sooo Underated !

Scott Brown is. He suffered from being overated in the last path on 08 thats why hes been so downgraded. In the last opatch for 08 he had pa of 175 which means he could almost become world class.

I wouldnt agree on Caddis. As good as hes looked in freindlies and for reservers hes only come on a few times for us and done decent.

I've never really played a game with him in my team, but Vincent Kompany's stats look underrated.

I reckon wee Jimmy Grimble is in way a shout....

No No in all sincereness, my vote is for..... Podolski

Not seen much of Podolski this season but he's not getting his game at Bayern and is leaving to go back to Cologne so maybe he's lost it a bit.

Park I always thought was underrated-I know his best stats are work-rate, stamina etc but his tech stats should be a bit better. Trying to think who's overrated, I know there are some...

Not seen much of Podolski this season but he's not getting his game at Bayern and is leaving to go back to Cologne so maybe he's lost it a bit.

Park I always thought was underrated-I know his best stats are work-rate, stamina etc but his tech stats should be a bit better. Trying to think who's overrated, I know there are some...

Yeh Parks annoying. Hes rated fairly id say but his ratings always seem to mean he starts in the reserves, stupid fm

Haha i tried to get Park on loan for Reading.