Most underrated player

Cron? I think hes rated fairly, he and Lio Messi are the best dribblers on the game which you swould say is accurate IRL

As for Raul I wouldnt say his reps worldwide anymore, could you see a top club wanting to sign him if he suddenly wanted to leave Real? not really. Plus hes not been at his peak coming on almost 8 years now.

Fairly in dribbling yes, but some of his stats as I mentioned previously are not accurate enough in my opinion.

Cron? I think hes rated fairly, he and Lio Messi are the best dribblers on the game which you swould say is accurate IRL

As for Raul I wouldnt say his reps worldwide anymore, could you see a top club wanting to sign him if he suddenly wanted to leave Real? not really. Plus hes not been at his peak coming on almost 8 years now.

for ronaldo, I'd say that maybe they should look at his freekicks or ability upfront, and reputation doesn't change, Raul is considered to have been one of the best players of the world in his prime, not now obvioulsy but anybody above 16 know Raul, not that I question what you said, but as far as reputation he is known worldwide.

i think Ireland has been rated quite fairly.obviously,he is just an averagely good player,nothing much.Walcott,i think is overrated though(i mean,all i see in him is his speed!).on the other hand, Evra,Park,Lennon,Wright-Phillips,Bosingwa, and some others are underrated!

miguel veloso its so overrated it hates to love buying him

the underdog its park, how freaking poor

for ronaldo, I'd say that maybe they should look at his freekicks or ability upfront, and reputation doesn't change, Raul is considered to have been one of the best players of the world in his prime, not now obvioulsy but anybody above 16 know Raul, not that I question what you said, but as far as reputation he is known worldwide.

Ronaldos FKs underated? Hes terrilble at Fks. He may look like the best in the world from a clips on youtube but 90/100 of his FKs hit the wall, the other 9 go straight at the gk with one going in.

Yeh but rep isnt really how well you are known its more your current stnading in world football, I wouldnt coutn Raul on the superstar Cron/Messi level

I think Marcelo is quite underrated.....he averages 7.30 every season for me

i couldnt agree more to what gregor said tbh.

ronaldo sucks at freekicks, he just hits the ball over the wall then crosses his fingers that the ball moves all over the place. just hit and hope really. does score some beauties tho but mostly all the freekicks he scores he didnt mean.

eg - juninho hes freekicks are amazing irl all precise and accurate and all taken to perfection not ronaldo

Yep most of C Ronaldo's freekicks end up hitting the wall or firmly in row z! Yes he does score some nice freekicks but he's not in the same bracket as Juninho, Del Piero etc!

he scored 18 la liga goals last season, that's not on form?

i think adam johnson is underated personally, he has so much potential i think. as for walcott, pace is possibly the best thing to have in football. when i play football for my team pace is all i have and i seem to always find myself one on one. ok im not professional material but im just givin an example haha

he scored 18 la liga goals last season, that's not on form?

Where did I say hes not on form?

I said hes not at his peak, which was like 2001ish where he was 2nd in World or European player of the year. Onyl then could he have even been considered worldclass and even then, meh, he never done it really at all at international level although if someone would have called him worldclass then I prob wouldnt have argued.

your 100% right about stephen ireland , he's absolutely useless!

jermaine defoe ? he's seemed to rot in pompy's reserve's on my game oO)

Defoe is definatley, i bought him for £12million and he only got me a hand full of goals in 3 seasons.

Where did I say hes not on form?

I said hes not at his peak, which was like 2001ish where he was 2nd in World or European player of the year. Onyl then could he have even been considered worldclass and even then, meh, he never done it really at all at international level although if someone would have called him worldclass then I prob wouldnt have argued.
misread your post sorry, well your right his peak was 2001 ish, but at international he was great, just spain in general underperformed at lot (until recently)

misread your post sorry, well your right his peak was 2001 ish, but at international he was great, just spain in general underperformed at lot (until recently)

Raul always seemed to dissapoint though particalry as he was so good at club and CL level

john o'shea, stephen ireland, darren fletcher, park. all underrated. theyll all be better in fm2010

anderson.
ronaldo does not suck at free kicks. just because a lot go wide or hit the wall so do many peoples. juninho had about five against us last year and missed them all. you can't argue with the amount of goals he scores from them.