Most underrated player

The whole swansea squad.
Pratley's and Bodde's ratings are fair but gomez is awful and he's class irl.
Look were swansea are in the table and if you actually followed swansea maybe im just a fan but definately at the start of the season we drew about 4 games we clearly deserved like ipswich i think derby burnley they are a good side with a good young manager there whole squad is underrated, we only have a great stadium to fall back on in fm09

Loads of championship teams are rated stupidly.
Atm in my 1st season preston and burnley are bottom :S this is when Derby and Norwich are in the play-of spots.

Jenas is woeful irl. he is so overrated. most underrated player in the game is Giles Barnes i reckon. most overrated is probs glen johnson.

Spurs are most overrate team from FM2009. Really, they sucks here, they need an improve in next Patch.
Lennon, Bent, Jenas, Palacios, O'Hara, Dawson, King(a bit), Chimmbonda...
But I love them how they are, weak or powerfull...

Agbonlahor and Carew are overrated too and Wright-Philips from City, Caicedo, Zabaleta(a bit).
Why the Big Four team aren't overrated?
If the makers of the Patch are Arsenal fans or Charlton or West Ham, they must not make Spurs the worst team.
Btw, Walcott and Adebayor are overrated too.
No one from Man Utd and Chelsea are overrated, ****...:(

Lucas Leiva :D
On fm08 he had lots of potential and became better than the likes of viera etc.. but fm09 he sucks :(

yes but he sucks in real life, so that's a better reflection of the player he is. His mental stats should be a lot lower on the game i Think.

Spurs are most overrate team from FM2009. Really, they sucks here, they need an improve in next Patch.
Lennon, Bent, Jenas, Palacios, O'Hara, Dawson, King(a bit), Chimmbonda...
But I love them how they are, weak or powerfull...

Agbonlahor and Carew are overrated too and Wright-Philips from City, Caicedo, Zabaleta(a bit).
Why the Big Four team aren't overrated?
If the makers of the Patch are Arsenal fans or Charlton or West Ham, they must not make Spurs the worst team.
Btw, Walcott and Adebayor are overrated too.
No one from Man Utd and Chelsea are overrated, ****...:(

how is walcott overrated? all he has in the game is 19 pace and acc
agbonlahor is overrated?? all he has in the game is 20 pace and acc aswel
wright-phillips is overrated?? he is rubbish in the game
lennon is overrated?? he is absolute rubbish in the game too
no 1 from man u? how about tevez? berba?
i think ronaldo is wildy underrated though... in the game his crossing is rubbish free kick taking is rubbish penalty taking is rubbish his heading could be better

wow how is walcott overated...? its more like underated..

Walcott is so overrated in the game. He's scoring hattricks like every other week on my game... cuz he does that in real life...? He is dire irl. All he has is speed.

Walcott is so overrated in the game. He's scoring hattricks like every other week on my game... cuz he does that in real life...? He is dire irl. All he has is speed.

walcott is dire irl? please. watch arsenal/walcott play and then comment about him..

he has been 1 of arsenal's best players this season. As soon as walcott got injured and was sidelined for like 2months that was when arsenal started to suffer and that was when aston villa took over us.

all because he scores on the game doesnt mean hes overated :|

all walcott has is speed? der? if you was the one of the fastest players in the premiership who wouldnt use his pace? unless your mentally stupid.

and he isnt just about pace irl he can run with the ball, got quick feet, can finish, good composure, got good technique on him plus wenger plays him out of his natural position which is 'Foward/Striker' not winger.

Would agree that Walcott could be better in the game, although his main weapon is speed, his technical stats could use some sprucing up. Ronaldo is another that could be better in game to reflect his skills, especially his anticipation, jumping and heading attributes. I think they are way better than what is given in game. He is constantly outjumping defenders in irl. Three lung Park too, deserves more than what is allocated in him for his technical attributes.

I, think Ronaldo is poorly rated too and I was a bit surprised to see that raul's reputation wasn't worldwide, they should do something about it.

I, think Ronaldo is poorly rated too and I was a bit surprised to see that raul's reputation wasn't worldwide, they should do something about it.

Cron? I think hes rated fairly, he and Lio Messi are the best dribblers on the game which you swould say is accurate IRL

As for Raul I wouldnt say his reps worldwide anymore, could you see a top club wanting to sign him if he suddenly wanted to leave Real? not really. Plus hes not been at his peak coming on almost 8 years now.