Mourinho 2010 (Cautious realistic tactic)

Mourinho 2010 (Cautious realistic tactic) 2020-02-05

@Liam

Despite this tactic will never be a rival for Knap or somebody like him, could you test updated edition please? When it will be possible
I added this in overview, but there are quick link Mediafire
Many thanks in advance!

@Liam

Despite this tactic will never be a rival for Knap or somebody like him, could you test updated edition please? When it will be possible
I added this in overview, but there are quick link Mediafire
Many thanks in advance!

Go to overview on your resource page, click update, release a new version and upload the new file. No need for mediafire. I'll add it to the queue. ?

Folio updated Mourinho 2010 (Cautious realistic tactic) with a new update entry:

JM 2010 ver2

This is imroved version of my Inter 2010 tactic.
I analyzed issues of ME and weakness of first tactic, also I watched more games of JM in 2010 IRL.
There are more solid defence and more balanced attack.

In quick test by Porto just 4 goals against in 17 games.

As before no many cards, but if you have red card, you need to change RW, dont touch CAM - its important role.
=========================
This is not exploit tactic and I dont use any cheats. So dont wait extra results for this tactic...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Go to overview on your resource page, click update, release a new version and upload the new file. No need for mediafire. I'll add it to the queue. ?
Done!
This is good interface, just need a time for adaptation you know :)
Thank you and my apologies for troubling

İt seems good tactic and realistic. Did you play with your tactic more than 1 season?

İt seems good tactic and realistic. Did you play with your tactic more than 1 season?
No, I didn't yet.
Thank you for feedback, I continue tests because for now it could be better in attack.

I would like to ask you about a 4312 version of this particular tactic,i really want to make a inter 2010 tactic but i am not too sure how to make>I am sure it had a lot of tempo and direct passing,it worked a lot through the midfield and it had the more attackign fullback on overlap.I am sure it had a ap support and the attackers were on attack and suport,the midfield had an anchor probably and a mezzala with a b2b.The fullbacks were completewingback sup and a fullback support,the central were a stopper with a cover probably.I wish for an evalutation and an opinion pls

Oh okay.Also i think that there is also counter and counter press on this one and if i remember it pretty well from a Mourinho interview done this year i think he said that when he brought lucio he put the line 20-30 metres mroe high meanign the line was on higher and i think the engagement one was either balance or lower probably.Also i think it had stuck in and tigher marking.I think that's all and i think the mentality would be either cautious or balance.He played very narrow both in attack and defence i think

Last edited: