Hey Kyanite. This tactics seems to be working fine on my Milan save. Hats off for a great job. I used to struggle with it in the beginning because I didn't see that its passing is focused on the left, and my LB isn't that good. So I moved De Sciglio on the right, and put Constant on the left and results improved a lot.

I have a question though. Balotelli is really struggling to score. For Italy he bangs goals regularly, but for my Milan he just can't... Pazzini scoring with ease, already banged quiet few hat-tricks. What would you do to get the best out of Balo, cause he really is a beast and he should score lot more goals.

Hey Kyanite. This tactics seems to be working fine on my Milan save. Hats off for a great job. I used to struggle with it in the beginning because I didn't see that its passing is focused on the left, and my LB isn't that good. So I moved De Sciglio on the right, and put Constant on the left and results improved a lot.

I have a question though. Balotelli is really struggling to score. For Italy he bangs goals regularly, but for my Milan he just can't... Pazzini scoring with ease, already banged quiet few hat-tricks. What would you do to get the best out of Balo, cause he really is a beast and he should score lot more goals.

read post #134

Neymar

Is it possible/good to use Neymar,Ronaldo AND Bale in this formation? And if its good where should they play?