Where?
Somebody been stealing my work? Q_Q

Maybe i saw tactic on this site...i cant find it now. Sorry for bother you :)

I will try your tactic...nothing work for my milan "average" team :D

Hope that will work this one.

Just started a Real Madrid save and my Ronaldo isn't scoring like your Ronaldo...

Last edited:
Just started a Real Madrid save and my Ronaldo isn't scoring like your Ronaldo...

Have a chat with him then and kick him up the ***.
But on a serious note, I haven't tried this tactic on the new patch anyways.
Most people say the tactic still works fine as you can see but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

I haven't found this tactic to be that helpful, maybe I'm missing something? Using it as Real, Hassle + get stuck in, team is familiar with formation, training is balanced and match training is attacking movement. To give a bit of background played 2 seasons and did *****, only won the spanish cup and super cup once each. So tried this tactic, has improved things but have still lost 5-0 to Granada, 3-0 to Chelsea and 3-2 to Barca! So yeah any help before the game makes me so mad that i break my laptop?

I haven't found this tactic to be that helpful, maybe I'm missing something? Using it as Real, Hassle + get stuck in, team is familiar with formation, training is balanced and match training is attacking movement. To give a bit of background played 2 seasons and did *****, only won the spanish cup and super cup once each. So tried this tactic, has improved things but have still lost 5-0 to Granada, 3-0 to Chelsea and 3-2 to Barca! So yeah any help before the game makes me so mad that i break my laptop?
Again, match engine has changed a lot since the tactic was last made.
I haven't tried it on the new ME, some people say it works just as well and others like yourself haven't had as good results. I can't comment really and don't have the time to try it out again or adapt it to suit the new ME.

I must say been using this tactic with my Swansea City team. Before I found this tactic I was 7 games beaten in a row, conceded 20 goals. Now I'm up to seventh place in table and have scored 20 and conceded 20. Also beat Chelsea 1-0. Haven't made any major transfers just some back ups in case of injuries.

Would love to know some quality signings for a team like Swansea with a low transfer budget. Any ideas ?

Well done and thank you !

I must say been using this tactic with my Swansea City team. Before I found this tactic I was 7 games beaten in a row, conceded 20 goals. Now I'm up to seventh place in table and have scored 20 and conceded 20. Also beat Chelsea 1-0. Haven't made any major transfers just some back ups in case of injuries.

Would love to know some quality signings for a team like Swansea with a low transfer budget. Any ideas ?

Well done and thank you !
Wow, so you haven't conceded any goals since switching to this? Impressive.
I'd recommend you actually go to the real Real Madrid (no pun intended) players and make use of the view similar players button.

Ok tried the tactic lost the first 3 games 1 nil without scoring lol any tips

Ok tried the tactic lost the first 3 games 1 nil without scoring lol any tips
So you just stick the tactic in there in the middle of a season and expect it to magically start working for the first three games of the season?

Also, I'll repeat... I'm not helping out with this tactic anymore. It was on the old match engine and I haven't even tested it on the new one, if it works for you then hoorah, if it doesn't then I can't offer any advice as I haven't played around with it myself on the new match engine.

on individual stats for CR7 yu to far from me...74 goals in 55 appearences 10 assists TACtic 4-2-4....neymar AML,Douglas Costa AMC,Angel DI maria AMR,Yann M'villa DMC,Varanc DC,Phil Jones DC,Jack Robinson DL,Sergio DR...AND the most sensetional signing i have made in this game Carlos Fierro as STC (DLF) and CR7 STC(AF) ....marc andre ter stegen (GK)

Last edited:
had about 10 red cards and countless yellows and drawn against very average teams. 8 points off barce and actually been down to 8 men in 2 games one of those against barce?? dont know why as im using same players and havnt changed anything

I use Atl. Madrid and i have the following players:
GK: Courtois
RB: Perea
CD: Miranda
CD: Godin
DL: Filipe
DM: Mario Suarez
MC: Gabi
AMR: Reyes
AMC: Diego
IF: Saviola
CF: the beast FALCAO
Which areas do u think i should improve? obviously i need a better IF than saviola i also tried reyes in that role i think he will do better. Diego is always injured of course who do u think is good for atletico at that position? btw i play fm12 maybe that is a problem?

had about 10 red cards and countless yellows and drawn against very average teams. 8 points off barce and actually been down to 8 men in 2 games one of those against barce?? dont know why as im using same players and havnt changed anything
Can't help sorry, like I said, this was made for the old patch, doesn't really seem to work much anymore.

I use Atl. Madrid and i have the following players:
GK: Courtois
RB: Perea
CD: Miranda
CD: Godin
DL: Filipe
DM: Mario Suarez
MC: Gabi
AMR: Reyes
AMC: Diego
IF: Saviola
CF: the beast FALCAO
Which areas do u think i should improve? obviously i need a better IF than saviola i also tried reyes in that role i think he will do better. Diego is always injured of course who do u think is good for atletico at that position? btw i play fm12 maybe that is a problem?
It was made for the early FM13 patch not FM12