Testing this on new update with Dortmund, will post results. Btw what you do during season with training?

Testing this on new update with Dortmund, will post results. Btw what you do during season with training?
I tested it with Classic mode, so let your assistant do it on the full version of the game if you wish or you can just choose.
Let me know how it does with Dortmund on the new update!
If it doesn't go too well then the new ME might not like the tactic anymore...

I tested it with Classic mode, so let your assistant do it on the full version of the game if you wish or you can just choose.
Let me know how it does with Dortmund on the new update!
If it doesn't go too well then the new ME might not like the tactic anymore...

Decent results just looking for consistency at the minute. However i get a player sent of 1 in every 2 games.

Decent results just looking for consistency at the minute. However i get a player sent of 1 in every 2 games.
Someone else was complaining about red cards on my Chelsea tactic... perhaps the new ME doesn't like how physical I set my Mourinho tactics as? Hmmm

I just wanna say thank you for this tactic, your description suited me perfectly and I was about to try and replicate his tactic at RM if it wasn't for this one. Results are good, sitting at 2nd place in season 3 with QPR getting some really sweet transfers!

Thanks a lot mate :)

I just wanna say thank you for this tactic, your description suited me perfectly and I was about to try and replicate his tactic at RM if it wasn't for this one. Results are good, sitting at 2nd place in season 3 with QPR getting some really sweet transfers!

Thanks a lot mate :)
Wow, this sounds awesome!
What match engine/patch are you using?

Not sure how i post pics on here but i won Treble first season with Dortmund. Season two i've already won the two super cups but face tough competition from Pep's Bayern this year!

Seems like this is still workng on the new patch then :)

Would you put Gareth Bale on IF, if yes would you train him or what to do to get 100% from him?! Thanks

Would you put Gareth Bale on IF, if yes would you train him or what to do to get 100% from him?! Thanks
Someone else did sya this worked very well on an older patch with spurs with Bale in the IF role.
If Bale is left footed though you can try and spin the tactic around vertically so that the IF is on the right and the winger is on the left therefore Bale can cut in and shoot with the Ronaldo role.
Otherwise just make sure he can cut inside ontohis best foot and that he is trained in the AML/AMR role.

I think I'll try this on a Spurs save I'm playing with. I got FM13 just a few weeks ago and I haven't found any tactics that are working with the success I had in 11 or 12.

I think, if I'm looking at this right, Bale might be best suited for the WBL and he will have tons of space to make attacking runs. I'm worried about the gap in behind him because I know he will get forward a ton and I usually play with defensive fullbacks.

I have signed Jovetic and I think he will fit the Ronaldo role and it helps that he is already natural on the left.

I also have Lars Bender signed and I think he will work well in the DM role.

I think I have the players to fit this, I just want to find something that I enjoy playing with as every tactic I'm trying in '13 doesn't produce consistency that I'm used to.

Its a great tactic but the goal scoring success i had at the beginning of the season has seem to dry up. Only winning 1-0, 2-0 against weaker teams. Im using Arsenal

Its a great tactic but the goal scoring success i had at the beginning of the season has seem to dry up. Only winning 1-0, 2-0 against weaker teams. Im using Arsenal
training? intensity?
what strategy are you playing?
what shouts are you using? etc
let me know and i'll try make you more clinical :D

training? intensity?
what strategy are you playing?
what shouts are you using? etc
let me know and i'll try make you more clinical :D

Kept it @ Attacking strategy. For general training ive been using Attacking @ a high intensity & attacking movement for match training @ 20% to allow for more efficient individual training. As for shouts i use the get stuck in & hassle opponents as suggested as well as get ball forward & work into box if im getting shots but still not scoring.

However both Giroud & Cavani (signed in the summer) have both scored 40 goals in about 45-odd matches but thats mainly ffrom cup competitions against weaker teams. The lack of goals almost cost me the league as i drew to many times & having lower goal difference to man city who were on equal points but on the final day luckily got a favour from Man Utd to win by 3 points

Kept it @ Attacking strategy. For general training ive been using Attacking @ a high intensity & attacking movement for match training @ 20% to allow for more efficient individual training. As for shouts i use the get stuck in & hassle opponents as suggested as well as get ball forward & work into box if im getting shots but still not scoring.

However both Giroud & Cavani (signed in the summer) have both scored 40 goals in about 45-odd matches but thats mainly ffrom cup competitions against weaker teams. The lack of goals almost cost me the league as i drew to many times & having lower goal difference to man city who were on equal points but on the final day luckily got a favour from Man Utd to win by 3 points

Am I correct in assuming that both Giroud & Cavani are NOT playing at the same time?
Who is your IF?
Who is your right winger/di maria?

Nope, only when ive made drastic decisions in the last 10 minutes of a match when i need a goal. Cavani doesnt do to bad but he doesnt really fit the bill.

I usually use Miroslav Stoch as he was already at the club when i signed from FC Twente (where it worked quite well) but his performances aint what i expected. Been using oxlade-chamberlain as of mid-season as he's got good all stats for the sort of role as is strong on both feet & as hes turned into one of the best players in his position.

On the right wing i was using Walcott but just gave up on him (he's leaving when the transfer window re-opens) & moved Cazorla there & put Podolski @ AMC where his long shots are devasting and hes gotten quite a few assists.

As its now going into the 2016/17 season im thinking of a whole new frontline to go with my striker of giroud, cavani & destro whos been injured most of the season XD.

Right now looking for a right winger, an inside forward & a DLP after finally getting Lucas Leiva to finally stop dictating the tempo

Nope, only when ive made drastic decisions in the last 10 minutes of a match when i need a goal. Cavani doesnt do to bad but he doesnt really fit the bill.

I usually use Miroslav Stoch as he was already at the club when i signed from FC Twente (where it worked quite well) but his performances aint what i expected. Been using oxlade-chamberlain as of mid-season as he's got good all stats for the sort of role as is strong on both feet & as hes turned into one of the best players in his position.

On the right wing i was using Walcott but just gave up on him (he's leaving when the transfer window re-opens) & moved Cazorla there & put Podolski @ AMC where his long shots are devasting and hes gotten quite a few assists.

As its now going into the 2016/17 season im thinking of a whole new frontline to go with my striker of giroud, cavani & destro whos been injured most of the season XD.

Right now looking for a right winger, an inside forward & a DLP after finally getting Lucas Leiva to finally stop dictating the tempo

Yeah, I was going to recommend that you play a speedy playmaker on the right like I did with Modric who created a lot more than Di Maria did.
As for Podolski at AMC, again I'd recommend a playmaker there. However Podolski in the IF should be fine, but then again you're going into 2016/2017 so players might be declining.
Keep me updated and my best piece of advice really is to make sure you have two playmakers on there in the AMC, RW roles.

Download doesn't work. I click the 'download' button and nothing happens :(