Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

So NONE of the favourites won there leagues anywhere?!? There is some massive editing going on here.

on another note this is now one of my favourite stories haha

I guarantee he will sign every single one of those targets. If he manages to get Lewandowski for £25m then I recon this could possibly be a fix.

Transfers:
Lewandowski - Bayern paid me $500,000,000 to take him
Dennis Bergkamp - found a potion to make himself 19 again but keep his old skills

Also what skin are you using? I really like the very detailed screenshots

I need to put the lotto on after predicting Phil Jones would be sold, but for how much!?

Replacing a central defender with an attacking midfielder also makes total sense, seeing as he doesn't need to play with a defence anyway.

Transfers:
Lewandowski - Bayern paid me $500,000,000 to take him
Dennis Bergkamp - found a potion to make himself 19 again but keep his old skills

Also what skin are you using? I really like the very detailed screenshots

I too would also like to know the skin, it's one of the better versions i've seen.

I've just started a story, I'm playing as Accrington Stanley and i've made a few transfers this season after selling some of the clubs deadwood. My stating XI is:

Neuer

Dani Alves Ramos Thiago Marcelo

Pogba Iniesta Kante

Ronaldo Messi Bale

Not a bad team but i'm fairly confident we can exceed expectation this season and win EFL 2. I'll post updates in a new thread later. I also confirm that I am not lying/cheating/using any editor whatsoever and I had genuine bids accepted by the clubs and the players agreed terms. Honest, I learned the art of integrity from Blatter and Platini!

I find it most shocking that nobody has batted an eyelid at Dundalk making the final.

Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions - Page 6

Mourinho : Hello Welcome To My Second Season Transfers Let Go In And Out
In
Miralem Pjanic (Juventus) 52,000,000
He Is Not Happy Where Juventus Are Out Of European Competitions
Renato Neto (Gent) 25,000,000
This Guy Is Beast He Make Gent To Be Champions So I Buy Him
Keylor Navas (Real Madrid) 12,000,000
Due To Courtois Playing League And Ter Stegen Playing League Cup Navas Will Play Champions League And FA Cup
Jose Gomes (Benfica) 65,000,000
Jose Is Strong Tackling And Doing A Freekicks So I Buy Him
Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal) Free Transfer
Due To Contract Have Ended Koscielny Will Play With Herrera And Hector Herrera
Isco (Real Madrid) 56,000,000
Isco Is Going Replace Phil Jones Isco Is Playing Better That Him
Danny Rose (Tottenham) 45,000,000
This Guy Is Beast
Out
Phil Jones (Tottenham+Rose) 45,000,000
Joel Pereira (Wigan Athletic) 15,000,000
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Benfica) 12,000,000
Andreas Pereira (Arsenal) 38,000,000
Angel Gomes (Aston Villa) 28,000,000
Adnan Januzaj (Dynamo Kyiv) 10,000,000
Pre-SeasonSantos 0-4 Man Utd
Man Utd 3-1 São Paulo
Palmeras 0-5 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-0 Torino
Sporting 1-4 Man Utd
Community Shield
City 0-3 Man Utd
UEFA Super Cup
Man Utd 2-0 Benfica
Yes I Finaly Win The UEFA Super Cup And Community Shield Back To Back

Hahaha! Did I read that right.. you have Courtois, Ter Stegen and Navas? De Gea wasn't enough?

Hahaha! Did I read that right.. you have Courtois, Ter Stegen and Navas? De Gea wasn't enough?

I was just thinking that myself! unless he sold De Gea for (que Doctor Evil impression) $100,000,000. Still loving how he is sticking with Isco replacing Phil Jones as well, like for like in anyones opinion. Then again, it was £45,000,000 and Danny Rose for Phil Jones. Which in itself is laughable!

Does Koscielny's contract expire after one season on anyone elses save? I thought it ran until 2018.

Do you think HugoCaldeira1234 even reads the comments people leave?

Then again, it was £45,000,000 and Danny Rose for Phil Jones. Which in itself is laughable!

That was also a point I wanted to pick up on..

Does Koscielny's contract expire after one season on anyone elses save? I thought it ran until 2018.

This one too.

Do you think HugoCaldeira1234 even reads the comments people leave?

Personally I don't think it would matter what we say. Nothing will stop Mr Caldeira from taking Man Utd back to the summit, not even fact or logic.

Funniest story ever!! Isco to replace Jones is just hilarious - had to walk out of the room at work laughing my head off reading this!

Was also laughin, not so much as Isco replacing him but the fact he said: can i stay for five year ? NO! hahahaha WTF

Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions - Page 7

Premier League
Man Utd 4-1 Hull
Southampton 0-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-0 Aston Villa
EFL Cup
Crewe 0-4 Man Utd
Premier League
Middlesbrough 1-3 Man Utd
Champions League Draw
Group Stage
Pot 1 : Man Utd
Pot 2 : Braga
Pot 3 : Basel
Pot 4 : Skenderbeu
Well We Drawn Against Braga Basel Skenderbeu

You're doing well mate, I'm surprised you've had such success on that budget and with those players at your disposal.

Keep up the good work!

Tough Champions League draw there, you'll do well to get through against those teams.

Back