Everton Vs AIK
Group 5
PAOK Vs Middlesbrough
Group 7
Watford Vs Randers
Group 8
Tottenham Vs Shirak

Last edited:
So I was considering writing another story but after reading this I feel like there's no point. I've been well and truly surpassed, I'm not convinced I could compete with this! Really makes you feel like you're immersed in another world!

I would love to see Hugo's take on a mercenary run, probably would get a 200k per week contract instantly.

5 English teams in the Europa League obviously UEFA changed the rules for the English clubs, I wonder how much it cost the FA!

5 English teams in the Europa League obviously UEFA changed the rules for the English clubs, I wonder how much it cost the FA!
No My Friend Only 4 Teams Going To Europa League And 1 Team For UEFA Intertoto League

I thought getting Lincoln to the Premiership was an achievement but this.... this is just something else.

No My Friend Only 4 Teams Going To Europa League And 1 Team For UEFA Intertoto League
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the UEFA Intertoto Cup (or league, whatever you wanna call it at this point) was abolished in 2008 so therefore doesn't exist anymore?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the UEFA Intertoto Cup (or league, whatever you wanna call it at this point) was abolished in 2008 so therefore doesn't exist anymore?
Yep you are correct hence the query about 5 in the Europa League which the post clearly states.

Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions - Page 8

Champions League
Man Utd 4-1 Braga
Premier League
Man Utd 4-2 Bournemouth
EFL Cup
Portsmouth 1-7 Man Utd
Premier League
Man Utd 2-0 Everton
Champions League
Basel 1-8 Man Utd

In a strange twist of fate, Mourinho gets sacked by United and is exiled to the moon by new leader of the world Donald Trump. Ambassador Nigel Farage suggested "it'll be the only place he's ever happy - by himself."

In a strange twist of fate, Mourinho gets sacked by United and is exiled to the moon by new leader of the world Donald Trump. Ambassador Nigel Farage suggested "it'll be the only place he's ever happy - by himself."
No Mourinho Is Not Sacked By United He Doing A Great Job

In breaking news, Brexit has been canceled due to Mourinho's fantastic performance at Manchester United, he single handily convinced all English citizens that it would be wiser to stay in the EU.

Its ... monty python's flying fm17! (Ask ur dads!)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

In breaking news the rest of the Premier League vote to break away from Man Utd due to the constant defeats a spokesman for the clubs stated 'We have decide to leave for our own sanity and to give the Scousers a chance, plus we want our ball back!'

In breaking news the rest of the Premier League vote to break away from Man Utd due to the constant defeats a spokesman for the clubs stated 'We have decide to leave for our own sanity and to give the Scousers a chance, plus we want our ball back!'

Lol!!!!

Back