mr hough i am into play offs before using your tactic i was 11th thanks to you hope to get promotion it will be difficult

Early days but this tactic looks like the daddy!

Kicked *** on my Man Utd save so thought I'd try it on my other save - one were I'm trying to copy Alex Ferguson's career. First season with East Stirlingshire I used my own tactic and finished champions despite a media prediction of 10th aka bottom!

Have switched to this tactic for the 2nd season and just hammered Hearts 6-2 in one of the cups and won 4 out of 4, this despite another media prediction of bottom again

View attachment 203861

EDIT Just hammered another SPL team in the cup, St Johnstone 5-2 :D Next up - home to Rangers

Last edited:
I didn't have much time to test the tactic yesterday and probably won't have enough time to do it today. But I have started new game with Malaga. Considering that more than the half of my team are new signings i have started not so bad. Here are my results until now.

Malaga - Zaragoza 1-1 (Got Demichelis sent off in 38 min)
Sporting - Malaga 1-4
Malaga - Vilareal 1-2 (The aditional time was 3 minutes and they scored from 40-yard-free kick in 93:50)
Rayo - Malaga - 0-6

My central defender (I forgot the name... an young flying dutchman) competes for Pichichi award with 6 goals from 4 games :D Overall it is nice to see the passing game of the team. More info later when I play more games :)

Which positions are the workhorse midfielders and attacking midfielders?

Thw workhorse Midfielder Filter is based mainly on the DM position but if you want your team to be slightly more defensive you can employ these type of Midfielders in the 2 MC slots aswell, or if you wanna polaying with attacking MC's then the Filter is there to do that

Thw workhorse Midfielder Filter is based mainly on the DM position but if you want your team to be slightly more defensive you can employ these type of Midfielders in the 2 MC slots aswell, or if you wanna polaying with attacking MC's then the Filter is there to do that

so it's possible to use an AMC on 1 of the MC positions?

Early days but this tactic looks like the daddy!

Kicked *** on my Man Utd save so thought I'd try it on my other save - one were I'm trying to copy Alex Ferguson's career. First season with East Stirlingshire I used my own tactic and finished champions despite a media prediction of 10th aka bottom!

Have switched to this tactic for the 2nd season and just hammered Hearts 6-2 in one of the cups and won 4 out of 4, this despite another media prediction of bottom again

View attachment 203861

EDIT Just hammered another SPL team in the cup, St Johnstone 5-2 :D Next up - home to Rangers

Unfortunately I lost to Rangers in the cup - my first defeat of the season - though it took an injury time own goal to beat us. A truly great tactic mr hough, thanks again. I'll post an end of season update to show people how it works for lower league teams.

View attachment 204083

What winger is good for this tactic... left side with the right foot, right side with the left foot ? or same foot with same side of the pitch? Sorry for my bad english!

What winger is good for this tactic... left side with the right foot, right side with the left foot ? or same foot with same side of the pitch? Sorry for my bad english!

Same foot with same side works well for me

OK, stupid question, what are player filters?

Unfortunately I lost to Rangers in the cup - my first defeat of the season - though it took an injury time own goal to beat us. A truly great tactic mr hough, thanks again. I'll post an end of season update to show people how it works for lower league teams.

View attachment 204083

I too am using this with a lower division team - Portimonense of the Portuguese 2nd Division and will report back with end of season results once season is done.

Easily the best tactic i've used, playing my Liverpool save and the only signings I made were Thiago Alcantara on loan and Josep Ilicic. I signed Douglas but couldn't get a work permit so had to loan him out.

In the league i've played 16, Won 12 and Drew 4. 2 of the draws happened when I had a lot of injury problems.

My team have kept 10 clean sheets in the last 11 games.

It dont matter really, Just look for the Attributtes in the Filters i have Provided

Great tactic Mr Hough - been using since my 4-3-3 stopped working after one season.

I was conceding a few to many goals, so i push the D line up three notches and that seems to have helped