mrhough

Reaction score
This tactic Is a 4-1-2-3 Formation and has 2 Strategy's to it Counter and Control.

I Have Tested This Tactic with 2 Sides, Liverpool and Southampton. For Liverpool I Used Control All The Time and For Southampton I Used Counter against the sides who were better than Mine Like Man Utd Chelsea Man City and For The Other Sides Aston Villa Norwich Swansea I used Control.

That Is My Strategy You Don't Have To Go With what I am saying its your game you can do what you want I'm just trying to help.

I have been using Team Cohesion on High with Defensive Positioning and its served me well so far, Again you can use whatever you want.

I'm just Going to Put the tactic Up here and you can try it yourself.

I'm not bothered about Pitch Size so Don't Bother Asking.

This tactic has Opposition Instruction's saved into it so you don't need to touch.

If you kick off with control and go a few goals ahead early or towards the end of the game switch to counter to preserve the lead because the natural instincts of the game will try and score and its best to try and counter that rather control it.

Happy Gaming Everyone.

Zippyshare.com - Mr Hough Bring CM Punk Back FM14.3.1 Tactic.tac

Liverpool Test.

Southampton Test.

I'm quite disappointed with the Southampton test, I could have won both games I lost and won a few of the Draws I had, Maybe if I bought in a few players things might have been different but hey ho there you go still pretty good I think.

I'll Also Update Attributes in Due Course

Last edited:
Mr L and Mr Hough both release tactic's in the same week. Fck yeah !!!!!!!!!

Any SS of the tactic?

The tactic is a typical flat back 4 with and DM 2 CM's and 3 ST's

Ok. What roles are your 3 STs? Just trying to work out if it will suit my Shrewsbury team or not.

omg!1 mr hough back. I must start new carrer!!

how about corners setup? which player should take the corners? (position)

the tactic is amazing but this fm version, jesus -.-

1rogd3j.png