Been trying this tactic with Inter, here's my first season table:

View attachment 385764

Was a really tough season, because the squad lacks strikers. Plus Palacio never found his form and Milito was injured in every 3rd match or so, a pain in the *** sometimes, so I had to play some youth players. Bought Raffael from Gladbach and Junior Moraes in the winter break, we then went on to win 14 in 21 matches, while drawing 3.

This season it looks like this

View attachment 385762

So, really good. But sometimes the following still happens:

View attachment 385760
View attachment 385758
View attachment 385757

I guess there's not much you can do about that, it just happens.

I also saw there are no OI set for striker and defensive mid combinations, is that right or just something you missed mrhough?

It just randomly happens, sometimes to much, with every tactic.

Been trying this tactic with Inter, here's my first season table:

View attachment 576698

Was a really tough season, because the squad lacks strikers. Plus Palacio never found his form and Milito was injured in every 3rd match or so, a pain in the *** sometimes, so I had to play some youth players. Bought Raffael from Gladbach and Junior Moraes in the winter break, we then went on to win 14 in 21 matches, while drawing 3.

This season it looks like this

View attachment 576702

So, really good. But sometimes the following still happens:

View attachment 576706
View attachment 576710
View attachment 576712

I guess there's not much you can do about that, it just happens.

I also saw there are no OI set for striker and defensive mid combinations, is that right or just something you missed mrhough?
Skin mate?

what the percentage% of match training and general training ????????
u give rest before or after or both?????????

Great tactic. I've only lost one game (First game against Hull), and I'm now in late December. One question though -

Does anyone else have issues utilizing the central striker? No matter who I put there, if it's Suarez, Sturridge or Aspas, they aren't performing. If I put them into the left or right striker slots however, they're immediately improving.

Great tactic. I've only lost one game (First game against Hull), and I'm now in late December. One question though -

Does anyone else have issues utilizing the central striker? No matter who I put there, if it's Suarez, Sturridge or Aspas, they aren't performing. If I put them into the left or right striker slots however, they're immediately improving.

I noticed this . I'm maybe going to try advanced forward etc.. see if there's a difference

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I Myself haven't noticed anything like this but I'll keep my eye on it, I'm currently trailing a variation f the tactic 4-1-2-1-2 ad I've changed the set pieces to hopefully stop long shots.

i have had mixed results in prem i have tried it with Torquay and i am top of the league after 41 games doing really well i have tried about 10 different tactics torquay best i have done is really luck going up by playoffs so i am really happy with torquay

Kardeşim ben deniyorum onu da bazı ma?larda patlıyor. Deplasmanlarda zorlanmıyor musun?

zorlu maclardan once yedek takım agirlikli falan cikicaksam def pos a cekiyorum ve kontraya cekiyorum taktigi. bi sikinti yok simdilik :)