the tactic is amazing but this fm version, jesus -.-

1rogd3j.png

thats a **** take i would of smashed the screen lol that happens too much on this game. if it happens once maybe but come on as much as it does the makers are **** clowns

1rogd3j.png

Did you watch the match on atleast comprehensive?
Taking lots of shots does not necessarily mean you have had real scoring opportunities. You have to understand where your team went wrong before you can prevent this type of result from happening.

Could anyone post a link or a the tac file on here please wont let me do it on zippy share :(

1rogd3j.png

i think this is the games way if saying you aren't gonna win some matches, I'm glad it was against my Team the Mighty Middlesbrough though LOL

agree with all, i managed 48 shots on target v manchester united, and 21 on target, won 6.0, havnt lost a game yet.

Which type of player, plays where across the front 3?

Gonna use your tactic the upcoming season in my Liverpool save (2nd season). Will let you know how it goes :)

Not a great start, dominated in shots etc, but lost 1-0 at home to both Tottenham and Southampton :( I'm sure it will turn around soon though :)

Any links for download, won't let me download with op's link. thanks in advance. :)

Which players for the 3 "F9" ? striker like Giroud, Mandzukic, Cavani and Lewandowski, or Technical player like Suarez, Tevez, Ronaldo, Benzema ? can I put "inside forward" or "Wingers" like Ribery, Robben, Lamela, Hazard, Lucas Moura, Thauvin, Bale, Gervinho in "F9" position ?

Have you tried anything other than 3 f9's? the tactic works but i just think theres room for improvement in the front three.

What is the pitch size'd like? Anyone with answers, please