Hi Dave,
I'm playing with it with my Wrexham save in the pre-season before the 2014-15 season in nPower championship. I have no funds, a tiny wage budget of 50 grand and a squad which is probably sub-standard.
Pre-season is looking good. I'm battering teams actually. I haven't played with this save for months, but I got to the Championship with a mixture of your previous tactics and Sparks-Master's 4-3-3. Your tactics have never let me down before. I think I put up some progress of this save on your threads on the SI forums before.
I'll let you know how I get on, cheers fella.

EDIT:
First game of the season won 3-0 against Coventry who are predicted 2nd! I'm predicted bottom!

Last edited:
shoud the wingers strong foot match their side or should right-footed players play on the left and vice-versa?

I think Left winger Left food, right winger right foor because in this tac they cross evrytime, for example in my Tottenham Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon.

Hey, Mr Hough, I've using your tactics from Fm 10. I have a slight problem with this tactic. I am currently managing Aston Villa. My defence - Taiwo - Sakho - S. Dann - Hutton.

My attack is great however my defence is weak I am conceding far too many. My fluids are filled up and I am using defence positioning. My Keeper is Sergio Romero. What is the problem here? oO)

You have good fast rl defenders so all its ok because i have that problem when i have slow left and right defender, now its ok and i think very very important its in this tactic good defensive miedfielders...What u have ?

Hey, Mr Hough, I've using your tactics from Fm 10. I have a slight problem with this tactic. I am currently managing Aston Villa. My defence - Taiwo - Sakho - S. Dann - Hutton.

My attack is great however my defence is weak I am conceding far too many. My fluids are filled up and I am using defence positioning. My Keeper is Sergio Romero. What is the problem here? oO)
Romero is *****, there's your problem

Your central defenders need to have more pace and acceleration, I wouldn't use Scott Dann in League 1 never mind the premiership, He's just too slow

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Thats Impressive mate, Keep us Informed

Hello Mr Hough, It must be my failure, because the tactic look fantastic and all the people love it, but I can't make it work for my Spurs team. I have all the standard players except Jenas (sold him) and I bought Derdiyok. I play with:

Gomes
Hutton/Corluka
Dawson
King/Bassong
Assou-Ekotto
Sandro
Huddlestone
Modric/Lennon
Bale
Defoe
Derdiyok

I suffer a lot of goals and my strikers have trouble finding the net... At first I thought my defence was to slow, but with Hutton, King, Bassong an Assou-Ekotto I keep having this problems...

Do you have any advise for me (except maybe throwing the game away as being an awful manager haha)? Thanks....

Hello Mr Hough, It must be my failure, because the tactic look fantastic and all the people love it, but I can't make it work for my Spurs team. I have all the standard players except Jenas (sold him) and I bought Derdiyok. I play with:

Gomes
Hutton/Corluka
Dawson
King/Bassong
Assou-Ekotto
Sandro
Huddlestone
Modric/Lennon
Bale
Defoe
Derdiyok

I suffer a lot of goals and my strikers have trouble finding the net... At first I thought my defence was to slow, but with Hutton, King, Bassong an Assou-Ekotto I keep having this problems...

Do you have any advise for me (except maybe throwing the game away as being an awful manager haha)? Thanks....

Thats strange, Your team don't seem to be a problem as i can see, I'd look at the team talks you are giving your side and also what Match Prep you are using, This all adds to the teams on pitch display.

Get a good Assistant Manager, Motivation Man Management Determination Tactical Knowledge are all key Attributes.

Use Team Blend as your Match Prep.

good results ther mate what season are you on and what is your squad? i am havin trouble with fletcher did u retrain him as CMD?

My team

Neuer - Evra, Zapata, Vidic/Evans, Rafael - Vidal, Obi Mikel/Fellaini/Veloso - Bale, Pastore - Muniain/Aguero, Rooney

WTF?
set pieces the game had an impact on the defeat
View attachment 180604

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice Mr. Hough! Used Team Blend on maximum (maybe a little bit too much?), I bought Michael Henke as assistant manager (should be all right) and used Wolfsongs Team Talks... I don't know what happened, but I decided to delete my Spurs game and never think about it again haha... Nevertheless I am determined to succeed with your tactic, so I started a new game wit Manchester City (I know...). I bought Srna and Gervinho and sold Shaun WP... I've won my first three friendlies comfortable, keep my fingers crossed for the start of the season, but I am pretty confident! I'll let you know how things are going as soon as possible!