crusho tactic works well for me..
I would love to try this tactic head to head againts mr hough tactic..
i'm thinking barca (hough) vs madrid (crusho)..
i got crusho's, but i'm still having problem dwnlding mr hough's..
can some one just upload it here..?

crusho tactic works well for me..
I would love to try this tactic head to head againts mr hough tactic..
i'm thinking barca (hough) vs madrid (crusho)..
i got crusho's, but i'm still having problem dwnlding mr hough's..
can some one just upload it here..?
I think that should be fun to watch

Well, this tactic is looking good so far. My team's had a good pre-season, and so far, we are undefeated after the first month of play in the Serbian First Division.

Results:
View attachment 184745

Will update again at the end of next month. Currently, lying 6th in the Serbian First Division.

Has anybody got another download link for this as Mediafire doesnt want to work for me

Thanks

hey bro is this tactic great only for weaker team or i can use it with my porto team

hi dave,
love your tactics, and normally use yours on my saves...bit of a prob at the mo, with this one...my nantes team: start pre-season with match prep on high, until fluid at start of season, and now its on low (results going great, and improved the squad with a few decent and much needed signings)...now the season's started, theyve gone to pot...shipping goals all over the gaff, match fitness goes so quickly, players looking what at i can only describe as disinterested, waiting for the ball to come to them instead of attacking it, being outmuscled, poor passing which obviously leads to gifting possession...for ligue 2, theyre quite good players, but i dunno whats wrong...i use default training...could it be my coaching staff?? theyre not the best obviously, but not the worst either...any ideas please mate?...or anyone else that can help...thanks

If you happen to have Yaya Sanogo, i recommend this tactic, he has 10 goals in 7 games for me... Luis Suarez, Andy Carroll and Miralem Sulejmani have been on fire as well. Class tactic mate :D

At first i was optimistic, but after preseason friendlies went wrong i wanted to drop the idea of testing. I thought its another tactic from Mr Hough that just wont work for me is this FM. But anyway i decided to give it a try, i tinkered a bit with match preparation and those are the results. Best i had with Aston Villa on 11.3.

Fixtures:
WRZUTA - fixtures

League Table:
WRZUTA - league table

Squad:
WRZUTA - team

Most Starts:
WRZUTA - eleven

Game is set to be without any transfers is first window, I'm using narrow pitch, my own team talks, custom training schedule and no OI. As for match prep i used team blend on high until my players get used to the tactic, and currently, because of my leaky, low on concentration defense, I'm using "defensive positioning" (or whatever its called in English language version) on high. Thanks to that i conceded only 3 goals in last 6 matches.

Overall its a really great winger tactic in 11.3 even better that devasto because it don't use so much of your players stamina. U can play match every 3 days without any squad rotation. Its the best tactic this forum has to offer right next to Brobs17 4-3-3. Its not as fun to watch as brobs17's but still if u wanna play with wingers, this is your best choice.

I'm gonna post some more results when I'll hit mid-season. After that testing won't be so relative because of the transfers.

...As for match prep i used team blend on high until my players get used to the tactic, and currently, because of my leaky, low on concentration defense, I'm using "defensive positioning" (or whatever its called in English language version) on high. Thanks to that i conceded only 3 goals in last 6 matches

Team blend doesn't help you to get your tactic fluid, it is for new players to blend in (in assistant manager feedbacks before the game you can have messages like "Player X still appears to be blending into the squad" or "Player X has serious problems bending into the squad.

Also, match preparation workload doesn't affect to how well players react to match preparation, attacking movement, defensive positioning etc. The workload is the one that determines how quickly your team gets fluid with the tactic.

Using defensive positioning as match preparation is fine, but you don't do anything with high workload if your squad already knows the tactic. Also using 2 defensive mids ahead of the CBs is extremely hard to break down, one reason for not conceding too much. I would pick a match preparation depending on the opponent, if against weaker team then attacking movement, if against stronger team, then defensive positioning, if you are clear favourites and expect a tight defence which is hard to break down, then attacking set pieces or if you are almost sure that you lose then defending set pieces. Use team blend when you have new players in your squad.

I agree on team blending but thats why u use it in preseason so new players can get a grip on your tactic. And mostly u have at least one new player every transfer window. About workload i have to disagree. I see a clearly difference in using very high and normal workload. Using very high workload on match prep in defensive movement gave me much better results in conceded goals than normal setting. But my players seem to spend most of their training time in match prep, instead of normal development. I'm not an expert in this, so i might be wrong but that just my opinion based on my own experience.

Hey Mr H. Have you forsaken us over at SI forums? Just kidding ;)

To quote your OP - "Match Prep - Use Team blend to get the Fluid Levels, Once reached If you have a great defence use Attacking Movement- If you have a great attack use Defensive Positioning."

My question is; what happens if you have a great attack and defence?

Hey Mr H. Have you forsaken us over at SI forums? Just kidding ;)

To quote your OP - "Match Prep - Use Team blend to get the Fluid Levels, Once reached If you have a great defence use Attacking Movement- If you have a great attack use Defensive Positioning."

My question is; what happens if you have a great attack and defence?

Then i would look at set peices, If you seem to be struggling on them use either Defensive Set Peices or if you think you aren't scoring enough use the attacking one.

Or you could simply just leave it on Team Blend.

Just about to start up with Gillingham in League 2 and gonna give this tactic a real workout. Used a couple of your previous tactics on FM10 with near-perfect results so looking forward to trying this one out. I'll let you know!

Anybody else finding this formation extremely erratic?

Anybody else finding this formation extremely erratic?
YES!

But not only this tactic, nearly every single tactic made for this game.
Im getting so annoyed that im considering just managed barca or madrid so i can atleast win some games consistently before fm12 comes out.

jeeeeeeeeeze!

YES!

But not only this tactic, nearly every single tactic made for this game.
Im getting so annoyed that im considering just managed barca or madrid so i can atleast win some games consistently before fm12 comes out.

jeeeeeeeeeze!

dude,isn't only the tactic itself that's what matters on the game.The talks,players,match preparation,shouts...also,don't look for one winning all tactic!! in this game we have LOADS of different tactics,and each of them works amazing againt one type of formation and really works a **** againts other type of formation. I mean,one formation itself with great players can work for all teams but,with a weaker team,its better to have a couple of formations fluid on match preparation in case you struggle against some team.

I have used your fm10 4-3-3 tactic with the defensive mid and 2 centre mids and it worked a treat! Just started trying this one and so far so good :) my centre back, Onohua, is mt top goal scorer :) I love corner exploitations!