tried to send u a msg but saying ur inbox in full....can you or anyone else send me your new tactics for me to test for you please?!

I am using Staines in lower division...

email: [email protected]

no using a tactic based on mr.hough 4-1-2-2-1 with my def tweak as uploaded by w4nker.
I made it into a 4-2-3-1,with some editing on the midfielders.And i won the last game 7-0.going to play again now.
I am looking for testers as it is not a finished product yet,it is the one I'm looking for testers for.

@sumthin might need to clear your inbox out a little mate, it's full aha

whats better tweaked or original??

It will depend on your team, my advice is to start with the original, and load the tweaked ones in backup. If u start in the begining of the season, u will have plenty of friendly's to see what feet's u better.

In my own opinion, the sumthin new version is the best. But you need certain attributes there. Anyway I won 6 cship's in Portugal with SLB using all of them in different seasons.

hey smuthin ur inbox is full.

i tried ur tac last night as promised, and i didn´t played much games. I´ve realised that i am conceding a lot from corners and free kicks. Other goals come from through balls between the full back and the center back.
I played about 8 games and i drawed once against a very weak team in the portuguese league (2-2 both their goals were from corners) and lost once in UCL with Genk 0-1 (through ball). It might be because i sold a lot of players and brought new faces into the squad. will continue to test it and see.

cheers

Testing Sumthins version

Also you're inbox is a little ful ;)

But here some screens. I play with Fc Sankt Pauli, first season promote to the 1Bundesliga,
So i started to play you're tactic on 23-9 the game against FSV Mainz
Some things just noticed me
- we play alot trough the flanks/wingers
- a lot of good crosses trough the wingers
- so many chances
- put my oponent many time's offside,
- quick breakout's trough the wingbacks and wingers
- the DM positions need to be real men like Nigel de jong or Song-scholes, the take every attack out from my oponent

That is just wat i saw after a couples of game's i let you now when i no more from my other guys who are testing

View attachment 237428 View attachment 237427 View attachment 237431 View attachment 237429

View attachment 237430

Last edited:
played few games as the newly promoted Staines,

results as follows:

3-5 (i was expected to lose)
2-2 (expected to win)
0-0 (expected to win)
6-2 (expected to win)

Conclusion:
I know it hasn't been fluid yet so that I shouldn't really judge it. However I lose alot of goals through corners and freekicks. Corners can be fixed by copying this: เทคนิคลูกcorners รุกละรับ - Fm-Thai (Number one in Thailand, the Only Website for serious FM fans).
Also I conceded few by they crossing from the wings and score a header....anything to improve it?!

sorry guys was out,going to upload the tactic in a new thread.Everyone please look for sumthin's 4312.It will be up soon.I would be very grateful if all of you put in your comments regarding the tactics that you have posted here over there.I will tell in detail over there how to deal with defensive corners and how to minimize indirect free kicks.

is the sumthin tactic the one with a amc.

There is one original than 3 tweak's First one with Def set by smuthin, another one, by ******, and the last one again from smuthin with amc and 2 dmc (and pretty good one).

So dallas, yes :)

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Thank you for the tactic.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Strangley, It looks like a tactic worked with Akash777 on Si Forum (Exactly the same...)[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]No ?[/FONT]