Version 12.2 tweaked further XP

I play with FC Sankt Pauli, Sumthin version, and i promoted last season and this season in the 1Bundesliga, and on 2 place behind Bayern Munchen, i'm testing this one, because on the dutch forum, they only play with the big teams....

2rqyrmo.png

6p6xkx.png

I play with FC Sankt Pauli, Sumthin version, and i promoted last season and this season in the 1Bundesliga, and on 2 place behind Bayern Munchen, i'm testing this one, because on the dutch forum, they only play with the big teams....

2rqyrmo.png

6p6xkx.png
I have made a new 4-2-3-1,if you have a good am you could try that.IT is much better defensively.Let me know if you are interested.

This tactic is very very good, but this one match was horrible, I cant understand what happened.. Its third time I have been knocked out from CL in round of 16...

This tactic is very very good, but this one match was horrible, I cant understand what happened.. Its third time I have been knocked out from CL in round of 16...
which tactic is this dawdem?

smuthin are u going to release ur 4231? I´d like to give it a try

i pm'ed you,maybe you could try it.I am getting great results with it.But sent it out to a whole lot of people to get some opinions.I think it is ready,but I will wait for their feedback and upload when I get their feedback.

Sumthin, this is original tactic from mr hough, but I give a try now for your tactics from the new season, I had to waite to end of season, so I will give you some feedback tommorrow or on thursday.

i pm'ed you,maybe you could try it.I am getting great results with it.But sent it out to a whole lot of people to get some opinions.I think it is ready,but I will wait for their feedback and upload when I get their feedback.
i will try it with Monaco

seen it m8. I´ll try it in Benfica first season

I'm testing it for him, and trying some tweaks myself to help, Here's my latest result with a pretty standard Feyenoord-squad against Ajax in second season (first season won the league):

View attachment 237249

@ sumthin: I got your PM on fm-base, implemented the changes you said. I couldn't react because fm-base website is locked @ my bank office. I will test it further and give you the needed feedback asap!

I'm testing it for him, and trying some tweaks myself to help, Here's my latest result with a pretty standard Feyenoord-squad against Ajax in second season (first season won the league):

View attachment 237249

@ sumthin: I got your PM on fm-base, implemented the changes you said. I couldn't react because fm-base website is locked @ my bank office. I will test it further and give you the needed feedback asap!

looks sick

everyone who has received the tactic,play your most fit players and rest them for one day after the matches.
Also,put dm to normal tackling from hard if you are conceding too many from free kicks.Otherwise keep it that way,I believe it helps win back the ball quicker.

Last edited:
Anyone who has received sumthin's tactic, fancy re-uploading it and sending it my way? He's PM'd me, but the daily download limit has been reached.

In terms of Mr Hough's tactic, just got a 2-2 draw away at Real Madrid with Swansea, still amazing, although my team is struggling a lot with games after European football midweek, a lot of draws and struggling to score, still up there in the league though

It's the best tactic by far. I used the tweaked version for two role season in my São Paulo save and I should say that I've conquered everything. I even got so much money that I bought Cavani(!).

In the World level I couldn't get Ivory Coast to the World Cup as I lost to Nigeria in a really shameful way. After the world cup I'm now Uruguay's manager and it seems quite promising so far.

So I started a save with the default swansea team.Not paying too much attention to team talks or player interaction.Just one transfer,guti.Who is yet to play since sigurdsson is playing well.Well,I have played 5 games now.away at spurs,away at city,at home to united,at home to west from and away to wolves and cup game away to west ham.I have conceded a lot of goals.5 against united and 4 against west from,1 against city and 2 against wolves.Out of all these conceded,8 goals were from mistakes by defenders or goal keeper(they had mistake led to goal.)4 mistakes against united.2 against west brom,1 against city and 1 against wolves.I have the screenshots of the city and the united game but forgot to take it for the other two games.I did keep a clean sheet at spurs and west ham.SO my results are:2-0 win vs spurs away5-3 loss vs united home1-0 win vs west ham away1-1 draw vs city away7-4 win vs west from home2-1 loss vs wolves awayIn away games and games against spurs united n chelsea I put the amc into mc to help him support the midfield.I have uploaded some screenshots as well.Atm I feel it is very good.And my tactic familiarity is not even 50 percent now.If the defensive and goalkeeping errors were taken out,I would have conceded only 4 and would have won away at city and at home vs united.So I guess this is working for smaller teams.View attachment 237361View attachment 237362View attachment 237363View attachment 237364View attachment 237365View attachment 237366View attachment 237367View attachment 237368View attachment 237369View attachment 237370View attachment 237371View attachment 237372View attachment 237373View attachment 237374notice in the screenshots from the matches how it says in player motivation mistake led to goal and in the press conference how mistake led to goal in the game.And notice the own goal in the west from match.latest match vs bolton added.
do keep in mind that scott sinclair is injured,so is ferre bodde,and rangel-the rb.

Last edited:
any problems you found with it mate?let me know through pm if you found any problems or if there is any way u feel the tactic can be improved.
And swansea save still going strong.
Just beat Fulham 4-1 at home and 4-2 win against Chelsea away with 2 out of 3 goals coming from corners thanks to short midfielders and fullbacks who can't jump.against chelsea i started curtis obeng,he' is pure not epl level,yet won.And thing is,I can't stop conceding due to defenders missing headers and short players on the corners etc.Concede Levels from open play with no mistakes is so far,very low.
I would love to test this with a more midtableish team.Some one like aston villa or like that.You know what I mean?i will still finish this season with swansea.
And as for the United save,I'm still unbeaten in that in 90 something games,only defeat as united manager was vs inter where i was testing the tweaks.