So guys,I have been using w4nkers version containing my defensive tweaks except i made one tweak,i put mc's on zonal.n its gone crazy.performance has excelled.I think you all should give it a go.My United have been really good.Let me know how u guys go.

Why dont you upload your completed tweaked version dude

Why dont you upload your completed tweaked version dude
w4nker just put in my defensive tweak.That is his change from original version.So if you have w4nker version,you have my defensive tweak.
I just added by putting the two central miss to having zonal marking and changing the set pieces cuz I don't like the all lurk set piece.And the defensive one as well.No other changes from w4nkers.If you still want me to upload,here goes.but its fairly basic and you could do it urself probably.let me know how you go!
Free File Hosting with Shrta - Download - 12.2 tweaked further XP.tac

And put a bit of effort onto whose on what corner instruction.Make sure your corner taker is stay back..And best finisher on near post and 2nd best on short.And best aerial power in the box.Similarly,sort out the defence,best markers and header with man markers.My dm is aerially weak hence he's on the posts for eg.

and heres another link if you have problems with that one:
http://www.freefilehosting.net/122tweakedfurtherxp

Last edited:
I don't want to curse my form by saying how well I'm doing with Swansea, but some might accuse me of cheating if I posted my last few results! I'll post the league table when I'm done. Only brought in Spearing.

Ok, as promised...

I won the League, and FA Cup with Swansea, this tactic is ridiculous. Graham was on fire, bagging 25 goals in the league, he would have got more had I not signed Kolbeinn Sigporsson in January who took the leading role from then on, scoring 10 himself. Gylfi Sigurdsson was outstanding, getting a stupid amount of assists, Sinclair and Dyer were also great. I did concede a lot of goals, more than anyone else within the top 10ish, however had my defence been of a better quality I've no doubt this would improve dramatically.

The board have just announced a stadium expansion of just over 12,000 and have given me £32 million and £475k PW for transfers. The question is, what next?

View attachment 235517View attachment 235518View attachment 235519View attachment 235520View attachment 235521View attachment 235522View attachment 235523View attachment 235524

Champions league, then take over a smaller team and start again :)

Champions league, then take over a smaller team and start again :)

Turns out, Guardiola resigned after winning everything possible, Barca approached me, I've made a new save, so I can try to carry both on, I've never managed Barcelona, so why not

Oh, I had to come back.
After a bumpy first year in my São Paulo FC save (brazilian third biggest club) which I won only the National Championship (the most important... but lost all other 3 trophies), I them had enough money to build a much better team and this tactic showed its true strength! Won everything, including a **** of a game against Manchester City for the Fifa World Club!
Now I'm using this very same tactic with the Ivory Coast selection, and I'll be posting the results!

Oh, I had to come back.
After a bumpy first year in my São Paulo FC save (brazilian third biggest club) which I won only the National Championship (the most important... but lost all other 3 trophies), I them had enough money to build a much better team and this tactic showed its true strength! Won everything, including a **** of a game against Manchester City for the Fifa World Club!
Now I'm using this very same tactic with the Ivory Coast selection, and I'll be posting the results!

Excellent for National teams.

Witch one are we talking about, the original or the tweaked???

Ridiculous, first two games of the season, Manchester United 0-2 Swansea, then this

View attachment 235645

Simply, crazy good.

Only just made the switch to the two CM's to mark zonally. Working even more wonders

Witch one are we talking about, the original or the tweaked???

The original one.
I started using the tweaked one just now and I'm getting pretty good results, but I'll wait until the end of the year to say something about it! Well... I can say that looks pretty promising!

Would someone mind posting a picture of the tactics screen ( So I can see what the formation is and what player roles are, and also team instructions.

I can't download tactics for some reason.

Would someone mind posting a picture of the tactics screen ( So I can see what the formation is and what player roles are, and also team instructions.

I can't download tactics for some reason.

Would it help if sent by email??? Just Pm me!!!

two people have used the zonal marking inclusive version of the defensive tweak.And they have liked it.1 said he used it with Malmmo and played 8 so far conceding 4 and scoring 36.And another played in Brazilian Regionals,Played 22,won 17,drew 4 and lost 1.He dint play properly but he was like it conceded a lot less and that it seemed much better defensively.Anyone tried the tweak here?And it is still going great for me,yet to be beaten in the EPL in 80 odd. :p

two people have used the zonal marking inclusive version of the defensive tweak.And they have liked it.1 said he used it with Malmmo and played 8 so far conceding 4 and scoring 36.And another played in Brazilian Regionals,Played 22,won 17,drew 4 and lost 1.He dint play properly but he was like it conceded a lot less and that it seemed much better defensively.Anyone tried the tweak here?And it is still going great for me,yet to be beaten in the EPL in 80 odd. :p

I'm trying it now, 4th season in SLB.

15 Games Won 13 lost 2

63 scored - conceding only 12

The two games that I lost, one friendly against Malaga (1-3) and CL group against Leverkussen (0-3).

With England

3 games in with the tactic 0 lost Russia/Italy/Andorra 10-2 on goals (Ronney just played against Russia then was James Vaughan)

The only time I find problems with the tactic so far, is wen playing against really pacey wingers, with more than 18 Pace/Acc that's what happen with Leverkussen.

On the Midfield, I'm getting better results, by playing combos of DLP/BWM, my AP don't seem to work there (I have the Belgium Axel witsel)

Best Performers so far are Rodrigo 9 games / 7 *** / 19 Goals on avg of 8.14 Nicolas Gaitan Gam 9/*** 7/Goals 3 Avg 8.14 and Nemaja Maic (dmc last season, MC this season) 8 games / 5 *** / 2 goals avg 7.75

I'll give a full update by 2morow as I will probably finished this season.

10 final games in the Premier League with Manchester United: overall, I didn't feel much much difference in results between the original and the tweaked one. I had 80% of victories, 10% of draws and 10% of lost games. What I felt, though, is that the team begun to be a little less "goal glut" but better at defending, which means, less 4-0, 5-0 because I had a lot of them when not using the tweaked one, but... I won the Champions League against Bayern Munich with a staggering 7x2 using the tweaked one.

São Paulo - Brazilian League (Brasileirão): up to now I'm keeping to 80% victories, 10% draws and 10% losses, no difference noted as my team is way above the others, using the tweaked or the normal versions of the tactic. I'm about to win the Copa Libertadores, the south american "Champions League".
One thing that i should say is that Luis Fabiano, my striker, scored about 76 goals in the season, which is... completely abnormal (but fun to watch!).

Ivory Coast: 90% wins, 10% draws with the tweaked one but, again, I feel like the qualifying stage is not that good of a test, as the Ivory Coast has much, much more talent than the other teams.

Won the Quadruple with this in my first season at Arsenal. Only players I signed were Cavani, Willian and Nene. Walcott scored 40 goals in all competitions! Amazing stuff, best tactic I've ever used. Cheers

Won the Quadruple with this in my first season at Arsenal. Only players I signed were Cavani, Willian and Nene. Walcott scored 40 goals in all competitions! Amazing stuff, best tactic I've ever used. Cheers

Using the tweak? or hough's original?

Isn't working that great for me in my gladbach game. Using the w4nker tweak version and average defensive positioning match prep. No O.I.

Which attributes do you guys look for when buying players for this formation? Is there any key attributes for each position?