Which attributes do you guys look for when buying players for this formation? Is there any key attributes for each position?

"In my very own opinion"

GK - Normal good one
FB - Pace / Positionioning / Cross plus the normal def skill's
CB - Pce / Positioning / Tackling / Marking / Comp / head /Jum
DM -Ant / Pos / Tack / Work rate / Stamina / Pass / Stamina plus u can look for good finishing and long shots
Wingers - in and out wingers (IF) pace / crossing / drib / finishing / comp
St - Pace / Finishing / compusure

For all the team - Stamina / Pace / Positioning in the back / Determination the more professional your players are the better

I'll leave you my squad here

View attachment 236203

If u take out the left winger Nicolas Gaitan (won the world palyer of the year 2015) u have a squad worth of almost nothing compared with international teams. (60M squad and the ST & LIF are worth together 35M)

And I only lost 2 games in the league, FCP and some other lower level team. Lost in Cl quarters against Bayern Munique and Leverkussen in group stage.

I'm trying it now, 4th season in SLB.

15 Games Won 13 lost 2

63 scored - conceding only 12

The two games that I lost, one friendly against Malaga (1-3) and CL group against Leverkussen (0-3).

With England

3 games in with the tactic 0 lost Russia/Italy/Andorra 10-2 on goals (Ronney just played against Russia then was James Vaughan)

The only time I find problems with the tactic so far, is wen playing against really pacey wingers, with more than 18 Pace/Acc that's what happen with Leverkussen.

On the Midfield, I'm getting better results, by playing combos of DLP/BWM, my AP don't seem to work there (I have the Belgium Axel witsel)

Best Performers so far are Rodrigo 9 games / 7 *** / 19 Goals on avg of 8.14 Nicolas Gaitan Gam 9/*** 7/Goals 3 Avg 8.14 and Nemaja Maic (dmc last season, MC this season) 8 games / 5 *** / 2 goals avg 7.75

I'll give a full update by 2morow as I will probably finished this season.

guys,i am doing this new tweak,it involves playing two dms and 1 am instead of the current ones.I am trying different settings and all are seeming to work with Serbia and United.Though haven't played a lot of games with the current settings.I believe that will help us play our APs :p
hopefully ill be able to get a working setting in a few hours.

I'll give a full update by 2morow as I will probably finished this season.

View attachment 236208

Better season than last year... more 13 points

Equal performance in CL went down on quarters against BM (heavy lost 4-1 in germany after a 1-0 @home)

Got the League Cup (better than last season where i went out in semi finals against FCP)

Portuguese Cup (OMG) yes I lost there in the semi finals I had 4-1 adv and went to play 2nd hand out with Beira Mar (predicted 11 finished 10) and my *** Man goes on a tell my players "Good Luck out there..." I just felt like firing him in that moment. Lost 3-0 and it was the only game of the season where I didn't score any goals.

Won Supper Cup, against Sporting Clube de Portugal. (they lost all the games with me this season 4 in total)

Best Performer Nicolas Gaitan 40 assists and 14 goals in 38 games
Top Goalscorer Rodrigo (his a left winger adapted as ST) with 69 goals 12 assist and 20 MoM in 39 games
Most impressive Pascal André, CB, only 19 came on loan from Stade Renais. 7.40 / 1 MoM / palyed 24 games (we had loan clause for 4.1m so is staying)

Daves

(In case u r gonna ask!!! It's the tweaked v from 4nwker with zonal marking in the midfield and nothing more)

guys,i am doing this new tweak,it involves playing two dms and 1 am instead of the current ones.I am trying different settings and all are seeming to work with Serbia and United.Though haven't played a lot of games with the current settings.I believe that will help us play our APs :p
hopefully ill be able to get a working setting in a few hours.

Let's have it....:)

I read somewhere u were conceding against pacey wingers?try setting ur defenders to man mark on those games.Seems to help,not tight man marking though.
And I see u got good results.
The 4-2-3-1 is coming along really nicely atm,just beat Chelsea at home 3-1,I had 8 CCC's against 0 for them,they scored from a corner--and they have Bielsa as coach playing the 3-4-3,and so far this is my best attempt at stifling their chicness created.Have had clean sheets against them but it was down to gk performance but this time it was just the team.Playing my 2nd game against Leeds,5-0 up half time.I also conceded the goals only from corners with Serbia,so am trying to work on that.I will come back with further updates soon.

Wank3r which Match preparation do u use with ur tweak ? Defensive or Teamwork ?

Teamwork Very High until fluid then Teamwork Low for rest of season

So guys,I have been using w4nkers version containing my defensive tweaks except i made one tweak,i put mc's on zonal.n its gone crazy.performance has excelled.I think you all should give it a go.My United have been really good.Let me know how u guys go.

I'll try the CM tweak out sortly. Cheers

I read somewhere u were conceding against pacey wingers?try setting ur defenders to man mark on those games.Seems to help,not tight man marking though.
And I see u got good results.
The 4-2-3-1 is coming along really nicely atm,just beat Chelsea at home 3-1,I had 8 CCC's against 0 for them,they scored from a corner--and they have Bielsa as coach playing the 3-4-3,and so far this is my best attempt at stifling their chicness created.Have had clean sheets against them but it was down to gk performance but this time it was just the team.Playing my 2nd game against Leeds,5-0 up half time.I also conceded the goals only from corners with Serbia,so am trying to work on that.I will come back with further updates soon.

Cheer's m8,

Thx for the tip on the wingers

Tried this tactic with Milwall, 15 games mid-season 5-4-6.

Mixed emotions. Lost 4-5 to Arsenal in the FA-cup wich is a strong result. But home defeats against to the likes of Blackpool and Peteborough makes me puzzled. Will give it a go for the rest of the season before I make a judgment though. Keep u posted.

This tactic is unbelievable, I come out of seasons with 40+ more goals than United or City in second and third. I'm hoping to cut down on the goals i concede (around 8 more than nearest rivals a season) with Sakho and Hummels forming a partnership. There are some games that you feel can't win, i always struggle against Liverpool for some reason.

"In my very own opinion"

GK - Normal good one
FB - Pace / Positionioning / Cross plus the normal def skill's
CB - Pce / Positioning / Tackling / Marking / Comp / head /Jum
DM -Ant / Pos / Tack / Work rate / Stamina / Pass / Stamina plus u can look for good finishing and long shots
Wingers - in and out wingers (IF) pace / crossing / drib / finishing / comp
St - Pace / Finishing / compusure

For all the team - Stamina / Pace / Positioning in the back / Determination the more professional your players are the better

Thanks for this mate. I'll try your filters out and see how I get on.

Did I read correctly in here (can't find the post if I did..) that teams player with one striker, one CB goes tight marking and leave the other on zonal?

Collzy please check

Post #58 from mastermind Sumthin :)

w4nker my 4-2-3-1 is going really well.I am on a 20 match winning streak,I don't get the tactic,don't really like what is happening,but I just seem to keep on winning.