Won the Quadruple with this in my first season at Arsenal. Only players I signed were Cavani, Willian and Nene. Walcott scored 40 goals in all competitions! Amazing stuff, best tactic I've ever used. Cheers

same here won quadruple with arsenal in first season using tweak tact , allthough i have brought more players with 48months installments but Damiao scored 96goals in 56 games hes goal machine!!

how to take screen shot and which file does it save under? soo i can post some screenies of my first season with arsenal

View attachment 236384

Gonna stop using this tactic! lol
if you have time,can you test a tactic i am making from the 4-1-2-2-1?i made it into a 4-2-3-1,I'm seeming to dominate teams.I just need someone else to try it and let me know what can be made better,please let me know whether you are up for it,i will pm it to you then.As I don't know if it is still good enough for public use.It requires an amc and i feel it works best when u have 1 inverted winger and one out and out winger on the two sides.Let me know if you are up for some testing.OR if someone else is.

if you have time,can you test a tactic i am making from the 4-1-2-2-1?i made it into a 4-2-3-1,I'm seeming to dominate teams.I just need someone else to try it and let me know what can be made better,please let me know whether you are up for it,i will pm it to you then.As I don't know if it is still good enough for public use.It requires an amc and i feel it works best when u have 1 inverted winger and one out and out winger on the two sides.Let me know if you are up for some testing.OR if someone else is.
Yes mate send me it but it wont be until Monday or Tuesday before I get a whack at it

not today,i haven't even tested it out for one whole season yet.Its going great,but you know I don't feel its upload worthy yet.You can try it though and give me advice,if you want to test it,then I can pm it to you.

i725v4.png

nuff said!

Last edited:
Thats immense mate :) Have you tried your tweak on a new save yet? I always get the feeling that the game gets easier the further you get into your career, therefore the tactic used takes less importance as opposed to actual man management and skill in the transfer market.. :/

just a theory, dont mean to discredit you :)
I will be trying it eventually. Just continuing this save to unlock a few more Steam achievements to be honest. Currently unlocked 81% :D

Are you guys inverting the left and right wingers? (Having a left-footed player playing RW and right-footed player playing LW)

The tweaked version is definitely a tactic for bigger teams with faster defenders. For any other team try the original.

View attachment 236507

Currently 10th

Do you mean the original as in the one that Mr Hough has uploaded in the OP? I'm guessing by the tweaked version you mean the versions that yourself and sumthin uploaded?

Do you mean the original as in the one that Mr Hough has uploaded in the OP? I'm guessing by the tweaked version you mean the versions that yourself and sumthin uploaded?
yes thats exactly what he means,but this doesn't feel right,ill have a go at the tweaked version myself with a small team today.

Also, it might just of been that the run of games that is shown in 2 posts up, is of alot of bigger harder teams with a couple of exceptions, then a run of easier teams, with one or two exceptions... Can you post how the ext couple of games went w4nker, with the original? vs Man Utd etc?

Regards