cragswfc

Reaction score

Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.
Here is my New tactic for FM12.2. formation is a 4-1-2-2-1 with advanced wingers and a lone striker.

When i was making this tactic i had various problems with defence and the DM position. What i found was that the DM was going to high in his position when all i want him to do is sit in front of the back 4 and protect that area just in front. What he was doing was venturing too far forward and leaving a big space in between the midfield and defence.

I mainly seen the problems when the opposition plays with an AMC. I found that the AMC had loads of space and my central defenders where closing him down as opposed to the DM closing him down which was not good as then the central defenders stepped up to close the AMC the lone opposition ST had loads and loads of space and i was getting killed by through balls.

I managed to fix that though and he now protects the defence how i want him too now.

I have found playing a high defensive line with no tight marking the best too go on this patch, What tended to happen when i was playing tight marking was that my defenders where getting too close to the opposition and they where just getting out ran all the time. With no tight marking and a high Defence line the opposition will still look for the long ball but because my defence is a few yards off the opposition ST it gives the defender time to get the ball and recycle possession to my team. Great tactic.

I like the play of the tactic and this particular formation is pleasing on watch, Great attacking because it's hard for the Opposition defenders to pick up the 1 attacker so i find that he has alot of space, If you are using a great striker i can imagine it being devastating and goal records will be rewritten.

The way the Striker plays is very clever in my opinion, He plays like a target man and an advanced ST all in one. Target man Receiving the ball early and laying off to the supporting midfielders or playing it wide to the wingers to advance onto goal. Advanced forward looking to break the offside trap and running at goal.

The 3 midfielders are key to the tactic though. The DM has to be a DM. That is important to the tactic. The CM's on the other hand can be attacking defensive or a mixture of both. I suppose it depends on your team and how you want to play.

Although the wingers play more like inside forwards you can use natural out and out wingers there, I played Bale in my tottenham test and he scored 15 goals in 15 games and also had 15 assists so again it depends what you have on your side and who you want to bring into that position.

Fullbacks are also key, They support the wingers and you will find alot that if the wingers run out of space they will often pass the ball back to the fullbacks who are approaching the 30 yard mark, This is a good and bad thing, Good for support but bad for the opposition counter, Try and get pace in these areas Pace and Positioning is KEY here.

All in all though i am very happy with this tactic. It is my first on the new patch and although i think this is good i am hoping my next one is better.

As always feel free to comment and leave any remarks about the tactic you like.

Have Fun.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21478118/Cena+Vs+The+Rock+-+Cena+Wins!!!+WM28+-+Mr+Hough+FM12.2.tac

Match Information.

Match Prep has been set to Defensive Positioning with the Workload being Average - You can change this however i prefer it to be Defensive.

Maximum Pitch Size.

Team Talks - Use whatever you feel work the best for you.

Training again same as team talks Use the best that you have found for you.

No Opposition Instructions.

if you get a man sent off take off one of the outer strikers to replace him

Remember that al tactics need a period of 3-4 games for the players to gel, This one is no different, I would suggest about 10 games for a proper evaluation of the tactic

NEED NEW LINK LOTS OF PEOPLE CANT DOWNLOAD TACTIC FROM GAMEFRONT - PLEASE CAN YOU UPLOAD ON HERE AND USE MEDIAFIRE OR RAPIDSHARE OR FILEFRONT CHEERS

I had the worst beginning ever with Man Utd and desperate I tried that tactic and even though the team morale is red, I managed to grab a win at home against CSKA and just draw 1-1 against Tottenham at White Hart Lane.
My third game using this tactic was against Chelsea, at their home, and I won! Incredible!

This tactic is pretty amazing!

Do you have his permission to post this here?

Am going to give this a go with Chelsea, never used any of the big teams before but fancy a go at getting Torres World player of the year lol Shall let you know how i get on.

Man utd vs Liverpoll 6-3
vs Chelsea 6-0
vs Derby 6-0
vs Reading 7-0
:-o

First 4 games in season and its looking promising, Torres has scored in every single game so far including 2 hat tricks, Rotating Drogba and Sturridge on the right which is working well, but main man so far has got to be Mata at least 2 assists a game!

Just played our 1st champions league game and yet again Torres gets a hat trick and it 4-0 in 1st half!

Credit to you Mr Hough this tactic is beast!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the appreciation, I do tend to spend alot of my time over at SI forums but i will be spending alot of time here answering any questions you guys may have so ask away my friends.

Dave

Familiaatiry with this tactic is about 70% and I got 5-0 against Basel and 3-0 agaisnt a brave Newcastle side.
The team is playing really well!

playing as everton top of premier lig by 4 points at january just brought doublas costa :)
not only scores are good watching matches is enjoyable with this tactic.
beautiful football great tact :)

i cant really see the tactics, already saved it at my data>tactics. why cant i see it in the game?

brought leandro damiao on 48m installments for £25m first game against bolton 7-1 he scored 6 goals and assited 1 :) got the double hattrick achievement unlocked :)

Guys,

tell me what happen for you after 10 or 15 games.
Because I had incredible results during 10 games, and after it was very very bad...

Other friend of mine had the same problem.
I was playing Nantes and he was playing Monaco.

Same problem anyone here ?

Guys,

tell me what happen for you after 10 or 15 games.
Because I had incredible results during 10 games, and after it was very very bad...

Other friend of mine had the same problem.
I was playing Nantes and he was playing Monaco.

Same problem anyone here ?

nope no problems here. :)

No problems here either, am constantly rotating my team too, this tactic works a dream so far, am just coming up to January.

being a chelsea supporter i decided to try this tactic with chelsea it has worked well but seems to concede to many but i guess im only 4 matches into the season so time will tell..yes i have the editor open only to use for buying eden hazard

65d0ds.png

as you see i dominated aston villa.

1178q9s.png

else were away to newcastle i got destroyed >.>

Last edited: