Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

do you think that this tactic is better than 4141 classic rock?

do you think that this tactic is better than 4141 classic rock?​

this tactic is most ofensive than 4141 rock clasic ? beacuse when i using 4141 rock clasic tactic my team only defend and game is boring for me.And when i play my chelsea team i can win with man city man utd arsenal but when i play with norwich ridings and other teams i have always draws or i win with 1 goal
4141 rock is defend tactic for lovers team?
sry for my bad english

Last edited:
Yes I think too it's more offensive, 4-1-4-1 is more a counter tactic.

hi Mr Langvatn, I couldn't post in your other thread for some reason so posting here. I won the treble (Premier League, Carling Cup and FA Cup) with West Brom in the first season with your Rock CLassic tactic. I went on a 30 match unbeaten run towards the end of the season and my only signings were some cheap british players for backup. thank you very much! I have never used a tactic before which helped me do this with a mid-table team :)

View attachment 361855View attachment 361856View attachment 361858View attachment 361859

Teamtalks by Assistant Manager. Match training was as suggested by rich_genie:
Pre Season: Tactics Average, Tactics only with rest before and after match
During Season: Balanced Low, Teamwork with rest after match but no rest before match. Individual role training for players on average

hi Mr Langvatn, I couldn't post in your other thread for some reason so posting here. I won the treble (Premier League, Carling Cup and FA Cup) with West Brom in the first season with your Rock CLassic tactic. I went on a 30 match unbeaten run towards the end of the season and my only signings were some cheap british players for backup. thank you very much! I have never used a tactic before which helped me do this with a mid-table team :)

View attachment 361855View attachment 361856View attachment 361858View attachment 361859

Teamtalks by Assistant Manager. Match training was as suggested by rich_genie:
Pre Season: Tactics Average, Tactics only with rest before and after match
During Season: Balanced Low, Teamwork with rest after match but no rest before match. Individual role training for players on average

Awesome! :)

For some games its great, but away i dont get any pressure to the opponent and so i lose games 1:0 2:1 etc., Home Games i win 3:0 and more.

Hey guys, for pre-season training, should I keep the intensity level as high in accordance with training in mid-season? Also, at what point should I change the training from team cohesion to balance and tactics only to def. positioning? Before the start of the second season, I changed it straight after winning the community shield.

This tactic is really solid defensively and im sweeping all before me! never had so many clean sheets!!!

I'm gonna try to post tonight when I'm back home, absolutely stunning results with Liverpool season 2.
1st in the league, 20 points ahead, 24 games played!
Really the best tactic for FM13