Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

Is there an updated version? I'm in 2nd season against Liverpool and they've beaten me or drawn 10 times in a row lol.

Their 4-4-2 Diamond seems much more effective offensively and then they sink into a more defensive 4-4-2 to finish.

Last edited:
Is there an updated version? I'm in 2nd season against Liverpool and they've beaten me or drawn 10 times in a row lol.

Their 4-4-2 Diamond seems much more effective offensively and then they sink into a more defensive 4-4-2 to finish.

what players you got in each position? i've struggled to score against good teams who play a diamond formation but over the course of the season it seems to figure itself out. mabye let assistant give out opposition instructions if you aren't already. oh and neymar is a wee demon in this formation, highly recommended.

I've been using:

Berbatov, Rooney, Welbeck,
Lampard, Fabregas,
De Rossi
Evra, Ferdinand, Brown, Vidic

This particular Liverpool squad is ridiculous though they get some crazy counter goals. One game was 0-7. I wish you could see what setups some of these AI teams have.

Doing better now, just went 6-0 against Roma. Luka Modric scored 4 goals from central midfielder position.

Are there any touchline instructions that're supposed to be used with this tactic? Also, did the creator test out Overload and it just wasn't as good?

Last edited:
your team looks amazing so you shouldnt really struggle with it at all. mabye set lampard to take shots sometimes as by default he'll be set to rarely take long shots. i'd probably think berba in the middle of the attack would be best for that team.

the only changes i'd consider making would be buying a more attacking fullback than wes brown and mabye a different striker to wellbeck, seems that really pacey attackers do well in the R/L striker roles (torres and neymar own those positions in my liverpool team, dzeko's a god in the middle of attack). oh and pjanic in the midfield role is superb once he's matured, 19 games, 20 assists so far in the league.

Last edited:
I´am used your tactic in lost 5 matches.4 wins 1 loss with Manchester United.But I have one question guys using this tactic in away matches?Because my only one loss became on Theatre of dream and I must say that Devils be much better then me.

This is my squad:

Hart
Kolarova - Richards - Chiellini - Boateng
Y.Toure
Barry - Silva
Balotelli - Tevez - Robinho

Give your team time,Most of these player never played togther and speak diff languanges,give it time mate.
And i recommend a good header in the middle striker position

you started very well with arsenal.... I am managing arsenal I am struggling at 11th place after 15 games... please could you tell me the starting 11 that you used if possible

you started very well with arsenal.... I am managing arsenal I am struggling at 11th place after 15 games... please could you tell me the starting 11 that you used if possible
Defence is very easy choices.
DMC Song
MC Ramsey\Henry MC Fabregas\Melo
left Striker Walcot
Middle deep lying Van persie
Right strike bendteder

I´am using this tactic second season in Manchester City.In first season I won Premier league and Europa League.In second season I won Community Shield and Europe Super Cup.But in patch 10.0.3 must be some bug.Because effectivity computer teams is amazing.They 2 - 4 shots and scoring.And in game i have 2 shots to bar or more.And goalkeeper of enemy saving great and in many matches has mark 8 and more.

do i really need to say anything?

thanks hough (H)

wowow.png

Untitled-1-7.png

Last edited:
is there a bug when using this tactics?i cant access the advanced tab on players and cant set instructions during the game when on tv pitch.

confusion re corner bug.

Hi

I've downloaded this tactic using the link in Mr Hough's first post. I didn't use the classic one, it is the wizard one Im using. Played one game and one 6 nil in a pre season friendly. Excellent.

However, my CB scored from 3 corners. I've been reading through all the threads but wonder if somone could clarify, does this tactic (the wizard one) utilise the corner bug? If so, is there a way of removing the corner bug but still use the tactics without it? Does the classic one use the corner bug? If so, can you download that or do you have to input it all yourself?

Thanks in advance,

D

This tactic rules, won treble league cup, fa cup and league first season with everton, mr hough is a legend :D

is it just me, or do the links not work? :( i keep getting sent to filefront game news whenever i click download file.

Hey guys. I'm currently smashing it playing as arsenal in 2018. Worked my way up playing as worcester, port vale, fulham and now arsenal. Won 5 leagues, 6 cups but I have a question. Man Utd play a 4 2 3 1 formation...2 cm's and 3 amc's. I just lost to them 1 nil in the league cup final. Basically I've tried reading through as many touchline shouts threads over the internet but none really seem to show good combos for through the middle formations like this one.

Does anyone have specific shouts to counter specific formations? Incidently this tactic is superb.....503 games played, 334 won, 94 drawn and 75 lost. Goals scored 1173 conceded 452!

Immense.

I have spent the last 3 hours trying to open these pdf files to no avail,is there somwhere else i can download these tactics without them being in pdf format,STUPID ADOBE,thanks

Please...............

i can't down load this tactic with filefront
Please share for me one link mediafire

Thank All very much