Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

Does changing the roles of the CM's/CF's drastically affect this tactic? As it is currently set up both CM's are Central Midfielder - Attack's, could i change one of these to Box-to-Box as my player has stats that suit this better?

I keep hearing people talking about OP's and OI's could someone please explain to me what they are and what they do?!

Problems... anyone?

Here's the thing: this tactic is really awesome, but for some unkown reason i kept losing to one single team: my friends 4-4-2 Arsenal. Not ony that but Chiellini is not performing well and the only league that I can't win is the premier league.

My team:
Adler
Zapata - Vidic - Chiellini- Evra
Rossi
Modric - Canales
Ribery
Rooney - Dzeko

Bench: Arda Turan - Nasri - Gourcuff - Fletcher - Lukaku - a bunch of other english players
The only modification that I made is, obviously, putting Ribery as an inside forward.

His team:
Lloris
Sagna - Fazio - Thiago Silva - Clichy
Veloso
Arshavin Fabregas Ozil
Aguero Van Persie

Bench: Song - Denilson - Djourou - Ramsey - Neymar - Nani - a bunch of english players

Is his team better than mine???
Anyone knows how to make Chiellini a more secure player?

Filefront seems to have misplaced all the files.
Could someone please upload the 'classic style' tactic (Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-Unbeaten-Final-Version.-Arsenal-Oct-2009.tac) and the filters somewhere? Maybe put them in a rar, so it's only one file?

MY GOODNESS ! this tactic is simply amazing, not just in open play but my center back (micah richards) has scored in every competitive match so far and has also scored 4 goals in one game ! I want to prove this with screen shots as i have told my friends and they don't believe me !

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------
WOW! Looks amazing!!! Which one of tactics did u use? Did u use any specific instructions???

WOW! Looks amazing!!! Which one of tactics did u use? Did u use any specific instructions???

I just used the wizard one didnt change a thing, then had my strongest heading centre back in the right middle and he come in from far post :) Is this what you ment by which tactic?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Has anybody got a link to the classic one? i have been using wizard one but in my fourth season isnt working too well. ?

Filefront seems to have misplaced all the files.
Could someone please upload the 'classic style' tactic (Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-Unbeaten-Final-Version.-Arsenal-Oct-2009.tac) and the filters somewhere? Maybe put them in a rar, so it's only one file?

x2...........

Finnaly managed to download it, looks a great tactic, I'm currently using it on my Coventry City team. Was just looking for a bit advice really, i have'nt been able to download your player filters so i was wondering what type of players should play in which position. Should my 6ft 5inch target man play centrally or on the left/right of the front 3. Many thanks in advance:D

wow - what a tactic. i've had decent success with my old 4-1-2-1-2 but it really seems to be so inconsistent. tried your 4-1-2-3 tactic and got instant results.
on 25th december I was 6 points behind city in the table, by 10th of february using your tactic i've jumped to being 5 points clear (this includes winning every single game in the hectic new year schedule). the tactic is a godsend and works so well with my players. i'll list my liverpool squad below (4th season).
akinfeev
g.johnson; zapata; fazio; kolarov
mascherano
gourcuff; pjanic (gerrard/modric on bench)
neymar; dzeko; torres (babacar on bench)

so far the central attacker seems to be the hardest place to find a player for, i've been using dzeko in the role but to be honest babacar has been playing better in the role than him. also gerrard doesn't seem to fit into the midfield role that well and i don't really get any goals from midfield as previous people have reported. it doesn't matter though cause i get so many goals from my strikers.

only time the tactic seems to falter slightly is against lower teams who park the bus, i totally outplay those teams but they seem to occasionally ****** a draw.

Last edited:
I love you :wub:

Amazing result or what? I didn't even buy anyone and Bordeaux were playing there full team.

Whis version do you guys think is better?
The Classic MR Hough one?
OR the Wizzard one with JP Woody?

hmm the tactic has served me well in the league but madrid ripped me apart in champs league, they played 4-2-2-2 (2 defensive mids, 2 attacking wingers). lost 4-0 over 2 legs - strange considering how good its been in the league.

i'll put it down to dodgy form and team selection.