Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

The filters

I can't download any of the filters? How come?

Does this tactic work on lower leagues and at international level ?

Yes, this works for lower leagues, I got Bath to the premiership with it who start in BSP but as they are newly promoted side they have a BSS quality team. You obviously wont be able to get the players the filters will erccommend but keep dropping the stats until players start appearing and pick them up.

Currently in 1st place with Goias in Brasil league, 4 points ahead of the pack with 2 matches less...

YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE THE FORMATION TIME FOR PLAYERS TO GEL... It does work plug and play, but after a few months, just watch magic happen...

Is it okay if you post out the attributes?

I cant seem to download it, it keep saying 404 Page Not Found

I can't download any of the filters? How come?
i cant download em neither :/ another mirror would be awesome

EDIT: found a way of doing it! :D i havent tested the files, but i guess they should work.. im going to sleep now. anyways, go to the download link, click download now (a new window will open) DO NOT close old window, once error 404 comes up, close the error 404 window and now right click the "download now" button on the old window and click "save link as...", now you can download and save the filters wherever you want!

EDIT2: nvm.. it doesnt work.. it downlaods the files and all but when i try to import em game says it cant import them

Last edited:
this is my adaptation of tactic with wing backs who need good cover as get knackered quick

2w7mws2.jpg

mr hough, i want to make my own tactic base on this tactic so maybe technically i need your permit for this. thank you :D

hello, mr hough, can you remake your fantastic tactic to442_with wingers formation and upload it, please!
thanks.

hey can anyone please upload the tactic cuz it keeps on not working

this formation was the bomb on 10 so i tested it on the new game along with other top dowloads for fm11
and nothing can compare to this one
the results are like unbelievebly better with this tactics

Could you possibly re-upload somewhere please on my old desktop and loved these tactics? thanks if you still have them

anyone still able to reupload? looking to play old fms again :)(