Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

Honestly most of the better tactics i played on fm,relayed on FB most passes etc,Just have 2 FBL 2 FBR good passing Mental attributes And stamina,fitness.
And mr hough Did you Release the winger tactic?Cus i really want to test it
Not yet mate, I'm testing with fulham at the minute i have made 2 signings strikers Mike Hanke and Steffan Iversen, Currently uinbeaten in the league, Played 7 won 7

love this formation, seems to get the wins majority of the time! just a shame that i cant use wingers tho :)

Top of the league with Chelsea, but conceded 9 in 8 games(all comps)

This is the Dave's best version

Looking forward to the new version MrHough!

Have to say that this tactic combined with the right use of team speaches makes wonders.. started with a 2nd devision team in norway Called Follo and after 2 seasons in im the norwegian top league allready winning the norwegian cup!

I tested this out with my RM side and won the league easy as you can see. Scored alot of goals and only conceded 19. I tweaked it so my defense was playing a tactic I got from another site which focused on the Italian sides of the late 60's. I also won the Champions League and Spanish Cup.

I've taken over Man city now and currently in 1st spot with 17 goals scored and 4 against, 3 of those goals coming before I arrived.

34rvn1i.png

Last edited:
I tested this out with my RM side and won the league easy as you can see. Scored alot of goals and only conceded 19. I tweaked it so my defense was playing a tactic I got from another site which focused on the Italian sides of the late 60's. I also won the Champions League and Spanish Cup.

I've taken over Man city now and currently in 1st spot with 17 goals scored and 4 against, 3 of those goals coming before I arrived.

34rvn1i.png
Whats the defence tweaks you have made.

Not yet mate, I'm testing with fulham at the minute i have made 2 signings strikers Mike Hanke and Steffan Iversen, Currently uinbeaten in the league, Played 7 won 7
Sound impressive P:

Mr Hough your tactic is amazing... tho it took a while to be affect with my players but now i'm having good results.

Just having the problem of my players getting too many yellow cards.

If you could give me any advice it would be great.

Thanks,

Haxortiz

It appears i may have done you a disservice MrHough, won the treble with Chelsea and stuffed Juve in the CL Final but somehow lost 2-1.

At one point our goals scored per game was 3.1 and conceded per game was 0.9, but it finished 2.8 and 0.7 respectively.

So if you have tightened the defence without losing much in attack then thats some going.

It appears i may have done you a disservice MrHough, won the treble with Chelsea and stuffed Juve in the CL Final but somehow lost 2-1.

At one point our goals scored per game was 3.1 and conceded per game was 0.9, but it finished 2.8 and 0.7 respectively.

So if you have tightened the defence without losing much in attack then thats some going.
I'm having trouble making the defence tighter, Still trying though.

If your playing as Fulham and have it at around a goal a game that will be good enough if the attack is still as good.
it was slightly over a goal a game, Attack was like 2 a game though.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Whats the latest on the winger tactic dave?
Not quite ready yet, Hopefully soon

it was slightly over a goal a game, Attack was like 2 a game though.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Not quite ready yet, Hopefully soon

Will be looking forward to it mate. keep up the good work :D :wub:

Had a decent start with Fulham using "Dave best" we have conceded 14 goals in just 8 games(scored 13) but only because we let 5 in against Chelsea and then this against Liverpool........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is why i'll never buy another FM, just too many games like the above, unless of course SI FINALLY manage to sort the game out, but i cant see it, its still selling so why should they bother?

Probably just add a few more pointless features that dont work anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Very next game against Arsenal, semi injured Van Persie(56% fitness) takes on the whole back four to equalise, before Bendtner with his back to goal from 35 yards, pops one in the top corner.

Hi Mr. Hough,

I tried this tactic with my Hyde FC against Portsmouth away in the Championship and I got to say I got a rearguard action. I won 7-3 coming back from going down 0-2 in the first 20 minutes. Although I did tweak a little bit. I played target man striker and defensive style with counterattack and wide width and corners were set to penalty box. This is by far the best tactic for counter attack away against strong teams. I appreciate you providing this nike defence + attack tactic for us. I have attached the replay of the match in the following link (Sorry my computer has a problem with screenshots)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnaq85a0egdt4ar
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

What an unimaginative piece of **** FM is, after those games i showed earlier we have since had the following results.

Away to A Villa - draw 2-2 - They have 2ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Villa score in the last minute.

Away to Bolton - loss 2-1 - They have 2 ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Bolton score twice in injury time.

Home to Everton - win 2-1 - We have 7 cc's they have 2 ccc's, We manage to struggle to a 2-1 win.

Away to Spurs - loss 3-1 - Up until the 85th minute they have 1 ccc we have 4 ccc's and its 1-1, we end up losing 3-1.

Overall we scored 6 goals from 19 ccc's and concede 8 goals from 9 ccc's.

Hi just wanted to give you my feedback on your tactic and I think its really good. Sometimes the defence is a litle shaky specialy in fast counter attacks by wingers but other than that I can't really find anything bad. I got 4th place with Olhanense in the Portuguese Main League, a team that should have played for the lower positions. And in the second season I went to a Udinese that almost went down first season and with a couple signings ended up winning the League and the Cup with amazing football displays.
Here are a couple pics from the 2nd season in Udinese.

Not aloud to moan about the game anymore, so i will just post the screenshot...

Thats about the 7th or 8th time this season!

What an unimaginative piece of **** FM is, after those games i showed earlier we have since had the following results.

Away to A Villa - draw 2-2 - They have 2ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Villa score in the last minute.

Away to Bolton - loss 2-1 - They have 2 ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Bolton score twice in injury time.

Home to Everton - win 2-1 - We have 7 cc's they have 2 ccc's, We manage to struggle to a 2-1 win.

Away to Spurs - loss 3-1 - Up until the 85th minute they have 1 ccc we have 4 ccc's and its 1-1, we end up losing 3-1.

Overall we scored 6 goals from 19 ccc's and concede 8 goals from 9 ccc's.

I think you're officially the unluckiest person that plays FM.. This kinda stuff doesnt happen to anyone else.