Mr Hough's Complete Dominance--still the best

rocky872000

Reaction score
For those looking for a winning tactic and quick consistent results, I just wanted to report that Mr. Hough's complete dominance tactic for 2010 is working with great results for FM 2011. I'm playing with Modena in Serie B, and after being hired in December I took Modena from 18th to 11th place and now in my second season am in 1st place with only one draw and one loss. Would love to have more people trying this out and reporting their results. And to Mr Hough if you're reading this please come up with a narrow Complete Dominance tactic built for FM 2011.
Heres the link and all credit to Mr Hough i'm just a messenger
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1534

totally agree worked for me like anything .. amazing tactic.. best tactic avaible on net

Darn...and here I was toiling away trying to make a semi-decent tactic lol. Thanks for the heads up!

What about others tactic like Mr Hough Winger and 4-1-2-3 final unbeaten.. It is still working ? Has anyone test it?

agree work very well and love 4-3-3, trying TheBetterHalf one for 2011 atm seems to work very well too

agree work very well and love 4-3-3, trying TheBetterHalf one for 2011 atm seems to work very well too

Seriously? I loved that tac as well for Fm10 but I found it to work really bad in fm11. Have you done any changes to it? What OI/Shouts do you use with it in FM11?

Can someone list which fm10 tactic that still work on fm 11...

Either it's just Brighton being **** or it doesn't work- can't score goals.

the dominance one i find to only work with the best teams that have high quality players where as with lower teams and lower divisions it doesnt work so well and they cannot score and conceed alot however the 4 1 2 3 is working well for newcastle side having finished 4th in my 2nd season a great improvement on the season before when i finished 13th with the narrow version

If you buy players with the attributes that are advised by Mr.Hough you will get better results. I still find Complete Dominance to be the most consistent of mr hough's tactics.

It is work with lower league too, i played Mtk from hungary(no money,no players) and lead the league.The unbeaten is not working, but switch short pass to direct and better work.Sorry bad english.

First game with the mr. hough winger tactic and we blew the opposition 8-0! (playing 2nd division side)

But i really dislike "classic" tactics!!! is there a normal version of this one?

First game with the mr. hough winger tactic and we blew the opposition 8-0! (playing 2nd division side)

But i really dislike "classic" tactics!!! is there a normal version of this one?

Nope.. This technique well plan..

hi guys - im trying to download the tactic but i keep getting this comeing up>>>>complete dominance 10.2 (middlesbrough,jul 2009) (5).tac....used this tac on 2010 and wanted to try it again any hep would be great

yup..this is one of the best tactic i had ever use, and even using player with low attributes, they still can win the game..

Guys, all thanks to you! I have been searching for 2 hours working tactic, and this seems to work everywhere!
Currently playing in my homeland, Finland with HJK. Just won 3-0 Honka.

totally *****. lost 10 games in a row with this tactic. completley and absolutley ******* *****!!!!!!!