Mr Hough's Complete Dominance--still the best

i use this tactic with aston villa thats what i do, and literally nothing happens.... apart from get ripped apart by west brom

i think i know why.. i also get streak lose when first time play fm11 because

1. I buy to many player and they take a lot of time to work together
2. Change tactic too often .. even change a slight mentality also get this result

If you do one of the list i made, then no suprise you keep losing
And one more.. I think fm11 really strict on player role.. giving not suitable role to player in tactic will also can result loss.. I use mr hough final 4-1-2-3 last night an made couple of change in striker role and its amazingly works.. So tweak up a little.. I Koflok goal galore is most stable in fm11..

So far mr hough tactic that works are
1. Mr Hough Complete Dominance
2. Mr Hough Winger (My fav)
3. Mr Hough and Jp Woody final Unbeaten [4-1-2-3] (Not really goal galore as in fm2010 but still works)
4. Jerman Style 4.0 (I just try now. so far averange but my match preparation bar not fluid yet so i not really know the potential)
Most tactic been tested on Aston Villa or At Madrid
Dont ask me a screenshot.. I too lazy to do that

does anyone have the link to the mr hough winger tactic please :)

For those looking for a winning tactic and quick consistent results, I just wanted to report that Mr. Hough's complete dominance tactic for 2010 is working with great results for FM 2011. I'm playing with Modena in Serie B, and after being hired in December I took Modena from 18th to 11th place and now in my second season am in 1st place with only one draw and one loss. Would love to have more people trying this out and reporting their results. And to Mr Hough if you're reading this please come up with a narrow Complete Dominance tactic built for FM 2011.
Heres the link and all credit to Mr Hough i'm just a messenger
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1534
Thnx for the info! I'm gonna try this with Man United.

Glad to see people still using my tactics, I'm working on new ones at the minute when i have them i will upload them here aswell

Glad to see people still using my tactics, I'm working on new ones at the minute when i have them i will upload them here aswell

Delighted to hear your going to be making new tactics! What formation are you looking at making?

hope a 4-3-3 attacking tac without winger XD

When I select the Winger tactic in FM11, the tactic screen looks totally different. Is this normal. I cant select player and click "attack, support" etc. It looks like the screen from FM09 i think...?

if you are on about mr houghs 10.3 wingers it been turned into classic mode

I have used the "Total Dominance" tactic at the start of a new Liverpool season.

When I used it in the previous season it didnt really work for me, however this time round I have moved the two central midfielders out wide and set their role as winger and duty as attack.

I know it is only friendlies but so far I have won 6 in 6 and kept 4 clean sheets. The friendlies were against Juventus, Valencia, Flamengo, FC Brussels, Lyon and R.Sociedad.

Ill keep you updated!!! Thanks for posting the tactic.

Yeah tweak.. and dont forgot to try the tactic in away match,,
Looking foward your result

Tried this and went on a tremendous losing streak!! Not working for me, dunno whats the problem, played with a revamped blackpool side, changed the whole team to suit the tactic!

This is working for me as well. Currently 23 games unbeaten with Sheffield Wednesday and 7 points clear at the top of League 1

Well just played first Premier League game and beat Leicester 7 - 0. I know its only Leicester but looking good.