Mr Hough's Complete Dominance--still the best

Dunno why u guys boasting, you playing with top teams!!

We're not boasting we're justing pointing people out to the right tactics, i'm playing with Modena in serie B ( i never play big teams, automatic and unemployed at the start) they're pegged at mid-table and i helped them with promotion at 3rd place, i would say the only weakness to the tactic is away matches but even then i draw them more than i lose. Its a solid tactic given the chance to succeed, i also use the standard playing pitch size which helps my player attack better through the middle.
To Mr Hough we are looking forward to seeing you new tactics for fm11 and thanks for your contributions.

It's working very well for me!

I will post when I have results to show :p

Glad to see people still using my tactics, I'm working on new ones at the minute when i have them i will upload them here aswell

You are the best! Thanks for release your tactics!

As the title says, this is simply still the best tactic. I am using liverpool. with a 2nd finish with 1st season. Got knockout by Villareal in the europa league and FA cup by Chelsea. Because of i changed to 4231. Now this tactic really prove me wrong alot.

So far best tactic!!~

Ye confirm, no tactic can be so effective like this It's a VIRUS for AI

am i the only one that keeps conceding goals? i didn't win a game before i put this tactic in and i've won 7 out of 9 since putting it in, drawing two so the tactic is awesome but i always conceded 1 or 2 goals a game, sometimes three so i rely on my players scoring to win me the matches...

but otherwise awesome tactic, just wish i could keep a clean sheet somehow!?

I have to admit all the tactic has a flaw in defense perhaps because of different fm.. but the attacking is so great.. Nothing to worry about..