hmm I'm pretty sure I made a post about the longetivity of this tactic but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, has anybody tried this over a few seasons (like more than 5)? Does it ever get cracked by the AI?

I am trying the "Classic" with Brisbane Roar (Australian League) and hammered Gold Coast 7-0 in the first match, then lost to Melbourne (a) and Wellington (h) and bounced back with wins Central Coast (h) and North Queensland (a). I am very impressed with the amount of chances it creates but the defence seems to be a bit leaky at times ( I guess it's a mediocre team).

Do you ever change the mentality with the classic (like if you're winning with 10 mins to go, change to standard or something)?

Thanks guys.

hmm I'm pretty sure I made a post about the longetivity of this tactic but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyway, has anybody tried this over a few seasons (like more than 5)? Does it ever get cracked by the AI?

I am trying the "Classic" with Brisbane Roar (Australian League) and hammered Gold Coast 7-0 in the first match, then lost to Melbourne (a) and Wellington (h) and bounced back with wins Central Coast (h) and North Queensland (a). I am very impressed with the amount of chances it creates but the defence seems to be a bit leaky at times ( I guess it's a mediocre team).

Do you ever change the mentality with the classic (like if you're winning with 10 mins to go, change to standard or something)?

Thanks guys.
I'm currently in the middle of making/testing my new tactic that has Wingers, Once that is released i'll be looking at the defence of the Classic and the other tactics and see if i can improve it slightly

I'm currently in the middle of making/testing my new tactic that has Wingers, Once that is released i'll be looking at the defence of the Classic and the other tactics and see if i can improve it slightly

Would love to try out this new "winger" tactic, have not used wingers in soooooooo long.

Too easy using your tactic plus the corner cheat in my West Ham save, won the proper double season 1 and won everything but the FA Cup(mullered Spurs and lost on pens) season 2.

All hail Mr Hough (H)

if its as good as the old one i am defo gonna try it
Remmber to put pitch size in wright up
And maybe give positions and a player to fit there gives a nice touch
Ty for the old one rocks

Im Using the GCS Version and following the OI Instructions and its doing wonders for my team, I didnt use OI at start and ended up loosing 5-0 to Chelsea but then next time around I beat them on Standford 0-3 by using OI :)

Bad thing is I have 4 very good wingers on my team that I was using with my old tactic but now are useless with the GCS Version so I cant wait for your winger Tactic to come out.

Anyway cheers for the tactics mate great work, always been a fan of your tactics(H)

I'm having a hard time understanding all this abbreviations and I think that's mainly because I play FM in another language. For instance, I just figured out what OI is. But when I get my team going good, I'll post here. At the moment some players have different attributes for their role, which is something I'll fix as soon as I get enough money ;) I looked through the tactics, and it seems to me at least that you've spend a lot of time on details. Great work :)

Congratulations on a great tactic Mr Hough.

I decided to strip your tactic down and re-build it with my own tactical prefrences,no slur on you or your tactics just some things that i prefer ive incorparated,also it uses the wizards settings more. Im testing with Middlesbrough,into the 2nd season now and going very very nicely.Comfortable promotion first season and currently 3rd after 28 games in the Premier :O

With your permission id like to upload them.I will off course credit you. Mr Hough tactics (JP WOODY EDIT) (A)

Screenshots of progress:

man i got to say, THIS IS THE BEST TACTIC EVER. absolutely fantastic. 5 stars for Mr Hough. :):):)

Congratulations on a great tactic Mr Hough.

I decided to strip your tactic down and re-build it with my own tactical prefrences,no slur on you or your tactics just some things that i prefer ive incorparated,also it uses the wizards settings more. Im testing with Middlesbrough,into the 2nd season now and going very very nicely.Comfortable promotion first season and currently 3rd after 28 games in the Premier :O

With your permission id like to upload them.I will off course credit you. Mr Hough tactics (JP WOODY EDIT) (A)

Screenshots of progress:
Thanks for the compliment JP, I have no problem's at all in you uploading your edit of my tactic.

Mr. Hough - it's been said before, but must be said again - you are a complete genius. I managed to win the Australian League with Brisbane Roar (a team who finished second last in real life), with a very average squad. Still have Charlie Miller and Sergio Van Dijk, although they have left the club in real life.

The things that make this league difficult:
Hard to buy and lure decent overseas players due to lack of money
Only 5 foreign players allowed to be registered
Playoff/Final system which means you can dominate the league, and have a couple of bad matches and lose the title

Anyway, I have been using the classic to much success (even though it's hard to sign players to fit the attributes) and am thinking of switching to the Beta Wizard as it's a bit more stable in defence.

Thanks for the tactic.
Couple of questions:
1. Do the central midfielders have attack or support duty?
2.Which of the strikers are deep-lying, and are both of the other two advanced forwards?
3. Is there any way to change the player roles? They don't show up on the tactics screen.
Thanks in advance:)

Yummy stuff

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mr. hough's

amazing tactic. but for lesser teams like mine (toronto fc), no stars, no money, no coaches, no
future before this tactic, it's best no to overuse it, kills yer players and adds some injuries too. now i use it til i'm well ahead say by 2-3 goals, then shif to a slower tactic like counter and/if
my players go back to their usual s**tty display shift again to mr. hough's, usually grab 1 more, and so on. spares yer players and prevents injuries.
cheers