Dont know if anyone could answer this for me please!
First I seem to have a problem with my front three, RVP is playing the advanced role rarely scores, Arshavin deep lying is **** hot most of the time, and forgive me I got myself a david villa (as everyone says hes the best goalscorer in the game, although not convinced of that yet) Villas the poacher he will score 3 then 4 then be rubbish for ab out 3 games I have tried mixing them around the assistant recomends villa as the deep forward but hes been garbage their doesnt score as the advanced everyone seems to score as the poacher, I have seen people use players like forlan in the advanced role and get like 90+ goals, If anyone could help it would be appreciated!
sorry second thing I use dans training i have used tuggs, but my players always end up in the 60's or maybe 70's i have gone out and got 5 star fitness coaches for strength and aerobic, is their anyway to stop the players getting so knackered?
sorry last thing i saw king erics real madrid team very impressive, in which position i.e deep advanced poacher do you think he played ronaldo to get 9+ goals.
many thanks guys

great tactic!! i won the league with arsenal 3 times in a row and the fourth is on the way. but i want to use a tactic with wingers can anyone do one? thanks in advance

This tactic is ridiculously effective. Won everything I possibly could so far and I am in February in my 3rd season with Real Madrid. Haven't yet lost an El Clasico match which is also nice.

After seeing the reviews I thought I would use this with the corner glitch with Man City for a laugh. Well it was a laugh for me but not the other teams in the League so far, and I am into the semi finals of the League Cup

After seeing the reviews I thought I would use this with the corner glitch with Man City for a laugh. Well it was a laugh for me but not the other teams in the League so far, and I am into the semi finals of the League Cup

Yea the novelty of the corner trick wears off after a while :D

by all means try the corner glitch out for a bit but the victories do get hollow after a little while. Anyway a combination of good man management, team talks and clever buys these tactics will see you through most matches with relative ease!

File could not be imported

Was going to try the classic tactic, but when I try to put it into fm10 I get a wierd message telling me that file could not be imported. Help plz??

Love this tactic just win the double with my team Partick Thistle (6)

I am using this tactic at the moment, with unbelievable success, but does anyone else think that this tactic is just too good, Im playing as arsenal cleared some squad players out and signed zapata and moussa sissoko, 19 PL games played 19 wins 90+ scored 5 against, not conceeded in the CL beat stutgart in the qualifiers 10-0 a group with rangers fiorentina and leski not majorly difficult but still scored another 30+ goals in six games 0 conceeded, lost in the league cup quater finals away to man u but did field my reserve team only lost in extra time 2-1, every game i play its at least 3-0 0r 4-0 oly chelsea and liverpool stopped me scoring more than two, is this tactic just too easy, I loved the complete dominance tactic apart from it made fabregas kinda average, and we had virtually no possession, with this tactic , fabregas is **** hot we dominate games, possession everything etc, but I am starting to think i could just leave the game running on holiday setting indefinatly i could come back in like 10 seasons time and win everything and still be unbeaten! any thoughts?

I seem to be the only one this hasn't worked for, strange really but with my liverpool team I did get 6 past bolton and was 4-0 away to man city but they came back to 4-4, other than those they have been average games, 1-0, 2-1., 1-1, 2-2 etc, nothing special. Not sure why.

Can someone give me some advice on what I may be doing wrong with this tactic? as I'm using this plus the corner set up and getting hardly nothing, I've attached my current team and my first lot of fixtures, thanks.

Just wondering which version everybody is using to get what seems some amazing results
and are you using the opposition instructions as posted on the first post?

Just wondering which version everybody is using to get what seems some amazing results
and are you using the opposition instructions as posted on the first post?

I'm using the 21/3/10 Update version 2, the one that doesn't need oi or shouts.

I'm using the 21/3/10 Update version 2, the one that doesn't need oi or shouts.

thanks :D have you used the player stats recommendations for each position on the first page or have you picked who you think are best ?

thanks :D have you used the player stats recommendations for each position on the first page or have you picked who you think are best ?

I've picked the closest players I can for those positions, I've seen people with southampton, west ham and some lower league sides get this working I thought liverpool it would have been great for.

try, playing babel as the deep lying forward if your not already, I play arshavin their in my game, hes got 15 goals in 16 games 22 assists and an average rating of 8.3 try maybe maxi as the advanced forward and then torres as the poacher, use the shouts, it makes the team play so much more better, one other problem with your squad, is its full of wingers try flogging them and get yourself another cm probably gourcoff at bordeaux just start to retrain him, give him a few games and the goals and assists will follow.
But personally im getting bored of this tactic after 1/2 a season too too easy

try, playing babel as the deep lying forward if your not already, I play arshavin their in my game, hes got 15 goals in 16 games 22 assists and an average rating of 8.3 try maybe maxi as the advanced forward and then torres as the poacher, use the shouts, it makes the team play so much more better, one other problem with your squad, is its full of wingers try flogging them and get yourself another cm probably gourcoff at bordeaux just start to retrain him, give him a few games and the goals and assists will follow.
But personally im getting bored of this tactic after 1/2 a season too too easy

ok thanks I'll try that way out :)