The one that Kris mentioned in this thread but thanks Jake, this one looks awesome :D

Dear dear dear..

REAL MADRID 9
VALENCIA 0

View attachment 45920

Between us (MrHough for the tactic; Kevy for the corner set-up; and me for the shouts) I think we have the beginnings of a wonder tactic for FM10 me thinks lol :D

Dear dear dear..

REAL MADRID 9
VALENCIA 0

View attachment 45920

Between us (MrHough for the tactic; Kevy for the corner set-up; and me for the shouts) I think we have the beginnings of a wonder tactic for FM10 me thinks lol :D

Great Result's mate :D.. you must be using the wizard version? after you complete your season post the tactic up and ill add to OP saying it's your version with the corner or something or you can just PM me the tactic ;).

Great Result's mate :D.. you must be using the wizard version? after you complete your season post the tactic up and ill add to OP saying it's your version with the corner or something or you can just PM me the tactic ;).

Yea Kevy will do. Away on Saturday for a few weeks but should get the season done by then

*Opening post now updated with GCS version, which is recommened. Have a look.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Yea Kevy will do. Away on Saturday for a few weeks but should get the season done by then

No problem, send whenever your happy with it.. Opening post has been added with a new version which you should check out mate.:D

Dear dear dear..

REAL MADRID 9
VALENCIA 0

View attachment 45920

Are you using the wizard tactic or the classic one and were did u get the corner tactc from m8

Hello, Im a newbie
The tactics which uses kingeric is the same that your tactics?

Last edited:
Hello, Im a newbie
The tactics which uses kingeric is the same that your tactics?

The tactic he using he download from the opening post and then add the corner trick which i uploaded on the corner thread.

ok thanks
so im french and i dont undersand the word "flick" and "St Far"
This corner type is on a tactic upload ?

Great tactic, thank :)

By the way, when i see your GCS version, you said 'ALL AMC/FC: Tight marking+show weaker foot+close down(only amc)'. Does it mean only close down the AMC, but don't close down the FC?

Great tactic, thank :)

By the way, when i see your GCS version, you said 'ALL AMC/FC: Tight marking+show weaker foot+close down(only amc)'. Does it mean only close down the AMC, but don't close down the FC?

Those instructions are just something i recommend, i forgot to sort the OP,

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

ok thanks
so im french and i dont undersand the word "flick" and "St Far"
This corner type is on a tactic upload ?

Flick on and stand on far post.