Someone cry 'rape'!!

Used this tactic for a season with Real Madrid after the using the great Complete Dominance tactic in my early FM10 days and its probably best I don't use it EVER again!! (6)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 46120

PLAYER STATS

View attachment 46121 View attachment 46126

CRISTIANO RONALDO.... 93 GOALS

View attachment 46115

SOME RESULTS
9-0 v At. Madrid; 8-0 v Inter Milan in CL Final; 10-0 v Zaragoza; 5-0 v Barcelona at the Camp Nou; 9-0 v Valencia; 10-1 v Osasuna

View attachment 46116 View attachment 46117 View attachment 46122
View attachment 46123 View attachment 46124 View attachment 46125

GOALS FROM CORNERS

View attachment 46118 View attachment 46119

My version of the tactic is basically the same as in the opening post (the wizard version) except I have reduced everyone's tackling to easy and used the corner tactic posted in another thread (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/more-goals-from-corner-t23843/post371180.html).

The main difference is that I've been using the following shouts:
1. Get Ball Forward
2. Pass Ball to Feet
3. Work Ball into Box
4. Stay on Feet.

Also I didn't use any Opposition Instructions (mainly cause I couldn't be arsed :p)

Cheers MrHough for the tactic and Kevy for the corner info but be warned... I got very bored with all the winning. This could well be the first and last time I use the corner trick. It made me feel a wee bit sick (6)

indeed this corner thing seems like a HUGE exploit of the bugged match engine there...

im playing with PSG using the wizard tactics, im 15 games in with 12 wins 1 draw and 2 losses, ill post a full result soon, but i signed paul dickov for the advanced forward role and hes been beast so far

Cheers MrHough for the tactic and Kevy for the corner info but be warned... I got very bored with all the winning. This could well be the first and last time I use the corner trick. It made me feel a wee bit sick (6)

Look at Rooney after finishing the 1st season:

Unbelievable... Im using the wizard tactic and 442 formation as i dont want to leave my wingers on the bench. With Rooney, Berba and Dzeko, my team has been scoring lots of goals. About corner trick, it works well and thats problem. I decided not to use it in 2nd season :'(XD:D

thank for the tactic!

Look at Rooney after finishing the 1st season:

Unbelievable... Im using the wizard tactic and 442 formation as i dont want to leave my wingers on the bench. With Rooney, Berba and Dzeko, my team has been scoring lots of goals. About corner trick, it works well and thats problem. I decided not to use it in 2nd season :'(XD:D

thank for the tactic!
which players do you put into the tactics?

Is it rooney at the poacher, berba as the deep lying and dzeko as the advance forward? ^^)

Hey Guys, I don't recommend using the corner set up as it does completely take advantage of the ME and personally thats not the way i wanna play.

But of course the option to include this Corner set-up ultimatly falls down to the individual.

I won the the Quadruple with Everton in my first season WITHOUT using any corner set ups so you don't need it really.

I was using my classic tactic aswell

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Im trying this tactic with Real Madrid atm. But at the match shouts I want to shout Stay on Feet. But my version
of the game is dutch and I dont know the dutch shout of it. So could someone pls give me a short explanation of what the sout means cause then I think I can translate it.
And with the 4-3-3 tactic of KingEric, the cornor tactic is in it. But is it normal that granero walks at the same place as Ronaldo cause sometimes granero takes the ball from Ronaldo :S.

hi guys, can anyone tell me if this works with lower league teams? can see it works well with the likes of man utd and real madrid but does it work with Notts County or Crew ( teams like that)

hi guys, can anyone tell me if this works with lower league teams? can see it works well with the likes of man utd and real madrid but does it work with Notts County or Crew ( teams like that)
I have holidayed with huddersfield who where predicted 8th i signed 2 players and then went on holiday for the season.

I won the league easily there is a screen shot in the opening post for you to have a look at.

Used it for one game on my Liverpool save. Could have the new Diablo on our hands here:

Hey guys,
Im trying this tactic with Real Madrid atm. But at the match shouts I want to shout Stay on Feet. But my version
of the game is dutch and I dont know the dutch shout of it. So could someone pls give me a short explanation of what the sout means cause then I think I can translate it.
And with the 4-3-3 tactic of KingEric, the cornor tactic is in it. But is it normal that granero walks at the same place as Ronaldo cause sometimes granero takes the ball from Ronaldo :S.

Stay on Feet means Easy tackling.

For the corners I have Granero as the corner taker so he's the one passing to Ronaldo. The two players that 'Lurk' should be the corner taker (Granero) and the goalscorer (Ronaldo)

Thanks KingEric,
Worked great at Real Madrid simply unbeatable. 10 matches played, won 10 matches, no goals against :D
The only thing is I want to do this with a little lower class team so not directly the top teams, and not the lower league teams. Can you reccomend a team looking to players they have for this tactic ?

I have holidayed with huddersfield who where predicted 8th i signed 2 players and then went on holiday for the season.

I won the league easily there is a screen shot in the opening post for you to have a look at.

I think God has finally blessed the forums.

Hats off to Mr Hough :D

I am going to try this. Hopefully will bring me similar success..

also king eric, can i see a picture of your starting line up for madrid please? cheers.

KingEric posted a picture where you can see his team, you can see the positions of the players at their name ;)

Hey Luta_Ever are you using a flat 442? if so can you upload? thanks