im owning with PSG, im top about 8 points clear with only 2 signings, thanks so much for these

This looks exceptionally good. Once I finish testing my Mourinho Tactic then I will give this a go

i can't see a screenshot of the starting line up that kingeric uses anywhere?

i can't see a screenshot of the starting line up that kingeric uses anywhere?
Just look at the screenshot of his team (where you see al his players). In front of the players names you can see the position. Just place the players in the same order and you got the line up ;)

This is a great tactic, but doesn't really seem te suit Asenal. Anyone has some tips so I can make it a bit better for Arsenal? Main problem is my strikers are not scoring, the few wins that I got were most of the time 1-0 scored by fabregas and things like that.

Or maybe you can reccomend a different tactic for me?

Brilliant, a tactic actually working for me!

Played only 3 games but the difference is huge, i won 2-1, 3-1 (Theirs was a dodgy own goal) and 2-0.. but created plenty of chances in each of them.

Struggling to decide on whether Vaughan or Milevskyi would be the better option as the middle striker?

Edit: Another 3-0 win with some off the line and the post. Getting better the more i use it. Thanks again! :)

Last edited:

Played only 3 games but the difference is huge, i won 2-1, 3-1 (Theirs was a dodgy own goal) and 2-0.. but created plenty of chances in each of them.

Struggling to decide on whether Vaughan or Milevskyi would be the better option as the middle striker?

Edit: Another 3-0 win with some off the line and the post. Getting better the more i use it. Thanks again! :)

Milevsky will be great

When i was testing the tactic as everton i had vaughan/Leftstriker Mike hanke/Middle Striker Saha/Yakubu Right Striker.

I would play Vaughan on the left bud

I Don't use OI's, I must admit i prefer the classic to the wizard as i think it is better defence without losing attack.

I'm testing a few things with the wizard to try make it better

I Don't use OI's, I must admit i prefer the classic to the wizard as i think it is better defence without losing attack.

I'm testing a few things with the wizard to try make it better

Okay ty,
But I got powned by manchester city with spurs, mainly because my 2 central defenders didn't care too much about tevez and adebayor going 1 on 1 against my keeper. So I thought the problem might be in the Op instructions. But I was using the wizard version so I'll give the classic tactic a try. But against the lower class teams is just going perfect holding the zero constantly and scoring like 4 or more goals. So everyone who worked at developing this tactic:
Superb!

how should i play dzeko, torres and hulk together in this formation? like the roles. Thanks!

When i was testing the tactic as everton i had vaughan/Leftstriker Mike hanke/Middle Striker Saha/Yakubu Right Striker.

I would play Vaughan on the left bud

Alright will give it a shot, Saha and Yakubu both left even though they were doing immense :(

how should i play dzeko, torres and hulk together in this formation? like the roles. Thanks!

Hmmm, I'm not really sure about torres and dzeko. But you should defenitly put Hulk at the right attacking position (when using the cornor tactic mentioned earlier). He will bang in the goals by shooting from outside the box. I can't really tell you about the roles cause I am using the classic tactic atm. But good luck mate ;)