Ronaldo is better as a poacher imo.
Also, I prefer the Wizard version with the tweaks

Excelent tactic. Just a question, do you guys use the overcharge for all matchs ?

Who would you play in the center
I am haveing problems thinking of good no so expensive players
was thinking kuyt or maybe dzeko but hes top money
right sided players arnt hard to find was going to bye soldado as i havent used him b4
left is lukaku and anuther left footed player as cover
i am in prem know so hes got to be good and oldish so he can help my young players
Any help would be nice

Possession is fantastic, normally around 62-68% depending on opposition. I am playing in my third season with Man City so I am aware that any tactic would be a good tactic with the players I have b(r)ought in. (6)

My problem is that my world class players are shooting 20-30 shots per game but 4-6 on target, leaving me with a 0-0 draw or 1-0 win most games.
Tried the suggestion that was made a few pages back (raise tempo and loose some possession through quicker attacks, hence getting forward quicker to catch the opposition out of position) so managed to get down to 55% poss but still get the same amount of shots/misses. Also tried setting my players to Long Shots rarely and less creativity to make them follow my tactic but still no luck. Then tried more creativity with direct passing on my AMC's but still nothing.

Any Ideas how to get around it? I love the tactic, its great to watch but the number of missed shots makes the tactic unplayable for me. I do get wins under my belt, but lost at home to Shaktar in CL 0-1 with 28 shots (4 on target), 0 clear cut chances and 67% possession. Before that I had similar numbers against Everton 0-0 and Stoke 1-0. Dzeko, Tevez and Muniesa/Kadlec play up front. De Rossi, Sissoko, Hazard and Hamsik share the CM.

Last edited:
I played with temp a bit and found it worked so play around with it till thay have less shots
apart from that i have no clue
PS i found the same with my mancity save diferant tactic same amount of long shot
its the team i think teves shoots like hes blind :)

KIAStumpy, I am still assuming that you are using Newcastle, right? IMO, center midfield, Veloso, Ramsey, could be an option, I try to look for box-to-box midfielders. As per central Striker, I tend to put a Targetman kinda player that fills the attributes requirements mentioned in this post. I had Cabañas and worked well, quite cheap. Other one could be Cardozo, that is amazing and quite cheap too. Obviously you will have better luck getting them once you r in the Premier, easier to get, and they ask for less wages. Actually I am bought Cabañas, since I sold Carroll to Man City for 9 Mill (Scored 21 goals first season, lol)

First lost 2-1 to birmingham with Arsenal and then beat AZ 3-0 and then an icredible game saw me equalize in the 94th minute to draw 3-3 with Liverpool. I'm currenlty Arsenal and only signings were Cavani who has scored 19 in 20 and Moutinho

Just switched to the classic version as it seemed to be better. First game lost 2-1 away from home against Real Madrid, but i did miss a fair few chances and the second leg is to come. Next i beat United 5-0 !!! Brilliant game, great tactic (Y)

fivenil.jpg

Doing great for me at the moment with the Ajax challenge! Haven't lost a game in 6 and I am top of league! Also the training schedule and team talks link you suggested are working wonders.

This is really a ******' wonder tactic!!!!

I've just won the Italian Serie A with my Foggia team...at my second season in the league!!!!
I used this tactic in January and look at this results:

foggia.png

I was 5th, then 3 match before closure I was 4th and finally I made the miracle.

I used the Zico version with the corner trick - very impressive and lethal -

(6)

thanks so much to the creator!!!

Ps: other screen as soon as possible

Getting hammered by injuries and not sure why it's very annoying. :(

Howard, Pienaar, Saha, Vaughan, Yak and Cabanas all out injured.

Any way, great tactic, thanks to Mr Hough and Kevy for posting it up on here.

Used this tactic for a season with Real Madrid after the using the great Complete Dominance tactic in my early FM10 days and its probably best I don't use it EVER again!! (6)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 46120

PLAYER STATS

View attachment 46121 View attachment 46126

CRISTIANO RONALDO.... 93 GOALS

View attachment 46115

SOME RESULTS
9-0 v At. Madrid; 8-0 v Inter Milan in CL Final; 10-0 v Zaragoza; 5-0 v Barcelona at the Camp Nou; 9-0 v Valencia; 10-1 v Osasuna

View attachment 46116 View attachment 46117 View attachment 46122
View attachment 46123 View attachment 46124 View attachment 46125

GOALS FROM CORNERS

View attachment 46118 View attachment 46119

My version of the tactic is basically the same as in the opening post (the wizard version) except I have reduced everyone's tackling to easy and used the corner tactic posted in another thread (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/more-goals-from-corner-t23843/post371180.html).

The main difference is that I've been using the following shouts:
1. Get Ball Forward
2. Pass Ball to Feet
3. Work Ball into Box
4. Stay on Feet.

Also I didn't use any Opposition Instructions (mainly cause I couldn't be arsed :p)

Cheers MrHough for the tactic and Kevy for the corner info but be warned... I got very bored with all the winning. This could well be the first and last time I use the corner trick. It made me feel a wee bit sick (6)
xbh2kw.png

i think it's worthy try tactic. gerrard and torres scoring lot of from corner just outside of penalty box.