Im planning to start a league with Tottenham and use it. Im now quite sure about the three fowards. Im thinking about replacing the second striker for Target Man so I can take the best out of Crouch, and then put Defoe as a poacher and Pavlyuchenko as an advanced foward. Do you guys think that it would work ?
If it isnt broke dont fix it. Crouch will be fine in the Deep lying forward role.

You have your opinion but care to explain? The creator would love to know where to improve so some sarcastic comment doesn't help.

i tested them with PSG but i cant find the save for some reason, i easily won the league in the end by about 19 points, peguy luyindula in the advanced forward on the left side of the attackers bagged 29 goals, amazing mate, best tactics this year by far, this is because they work in a variety of leagues

Winning the league with Bolton still. Immense tactic which seems to work best with only a few signings.

Below average tactic
Below average post.

Stop being a noob and give some sensible feedback,if you can that is. Im sure everyone here would love to hear what a tactical genius like you has to say.

spot on JP, now i see why you stopped uploading, its a shame as some people really do love your tactics, stupid wankers have to ruin it

I think the narrow tactic suits Bolton's play. The Right and Left strikers seem to act as Inside Forwards which helps.

The Full Backs (Steinsson, Ricketts and Robinson) Tidy everything up and put balls through the channels.
The Centre Backs (O'Brien, Knight, Cahill and Shittu) play the ball to the defensive midfielder.
The Defensive midfielder (Vidal, Davis, Muamba, Basham) send the ball to either of the Centre Midfielders.
The Centre Midfielders (Muamba, M.Davies, Davis, Vidal, Basham, Holden, Wilshere) Run with the ball and then pass to the Inside Forwards.
The Inside Forwards (Elmander, Folan, K.Davies, Caffa) Cross or shoot.
The striker (K.Davies, Milevskyi) scores!

exactly what chris said, thats what happened with PSG, that was my funnest save ever, i hope i find it as i really want to win everything, ill try it again with a relegation premiership team for you mrhough, ill do an international one aswell

Incredibly fun. With four games left, it will be tight-ish with games against Liverpool and City so I need to beat Blackburn and West Ham, and the title is mine!

Cheers Kevy! Just drew 0-0 with Liverpool and Villa beat 2nd place Arsenal 3-0! One more win needed. :O

If it isnt broke dont fix it. Crouch will be fine in the Deep lying forward role.
I mistiped and instead of "now", i wanted to write "not", since I didnt tried the tactic yet, I am at the beginning of the season sacking and bringing new coaches and that stuff. Do you think that Crouch has the atributes necessary to be a deep lying foward ?

Despite being tired, the players pulled together and won the league. Mr.Hough- A FM Legend. Thanks so much. :D

:wub: The tactics are incredible. Joe, himself, Kevy and I expect much more have had just as amazing results. They would suit any team whether Manchester United or Cambridge United! Try them, you won't regret it.

Oh, and Coventry won the FA Cup beating Lincoln, Bury, Peterborough, Fulham, Man Utd and Sunderland. :D

I lost 1-0 to Man United in the Carling Cup final. :'(

Last edited:
The Classic for the fist 5 or 6 games and the Wizard for the rest.