Tried this tactic on my first season with FC Groningen. Wanted to test this on my mediocre squad with players that not fit the roles so i didn't buy any. I must say it sucked big time! Mr Hough, how could you do this to me!? All these wins got me players acting all cocky 'n ****!

Fantastic tactic. Take a look on my West Ham story for my results from the last two months. Brilliant. :D

Did you use the corner trick, any shouts or opposite instructions?

I occasionally used OI and 'Get Ball Forward' if I needed to win. I have never heard of a corner trick though my centre backs were beasts at heading. This is vital to have.

I occasionally used OI and 'Get Ball Forward' if I needed to win. I have never heard of a corner trick though my centre backs were beasts at heading. This is vital to have.
Well done on your acheivement, Thats incredible to win with bolton forst season.

I've been asked to work on az tactic that has wingers so i'll be doing that over the next week or so!

mrhough
did you stop the long shots?
like you its doing my head in :(

mrhough
did you stop the long shots?
like you its doing my head in :(
It can be frustrating sometimes, The reason behind this is because the Tempo is the slowest possible your team will not rush to pass the ball which will increase possession but because the tempo is slow this gives the opp time to get back, Then you either have to havegood creative players to thread the ball through or the long shot.

You could try increasing the tempo to half way and see what that does if you feel that you are giving the ball away pull it back till it's ok for your team.

ta
i am trying your with wizerd tactic but leeking goalsany ideas?
scoring lots leeking to meny allso getting some bad player ratings .but that might be becosue its newcastle

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

i aint no expert .But i lowered the defensive line lowered the left CB to more defensive
put counter on and offside on
played 4 games with it so far not leekeda single goal
allso incressed the tempo 3 notchs seems its better no so meny long shots
will play a few more games and see what happens

Frightning!!!!

This tactic is absolutely frightning!!!! Dodged around for a few season changing tactics all the time, but still mamaged to get Forfar into te SPL, found this tactic near the start of the SPL season and have not looked at any other tactic since!!!! I am sitting 2nd in the SPL with a way below average squad for the SPL. I am scoring goals for fun and have scored most in the league, granted I am conceding a fair few as well but the main thing is that I am winning and picking up results when I should have no chance what so ever!!!! Hopefully just improving the quality of my defenders will result in the team conceding less.

So thank you very much for this tactic, it really is awesome!!!!

:D Gareth :D

amazing tactic, started using it for my everton team in the 3rd season, came 9th and then 7th in the previous 2 and now top of the prem going into march of my 3rd, using the corner tactic too is immense, so thank you people!

acquafresca scoring record using this tactic and the corner tactic, he was injured for 2 months also

I must admit, that this is by FAR, the best tactic on this site, and probably among others as well. The version of KingEric with the corner tactic has nothing to envy to the old Diablo Tactic. I always thought that any game, and I mean any game, is a program, and any program can be cracked somehow. Using Newcastle I winning almost every game by 5 goal margin, or even more sometimes. Who could believe that Carroll scored 34 goals in 25 matches? Its so unrealistic that it almost takes the fun out of it. Nevertheless congratulations for Kev, for creating such a magnificent tactic, and for KingEric for making the right tweaks.

Only thing I thinking about is, most are posting the results for the first season, so I am wondering if you play like 3-4 seasons if the AI cracks this tactic too. Hopefully not (Thats when you cheat the program, like corner tactic). Anyway I will see where it leads me in 5 seasons. After that, I am looking forward taking Borussia Dortumd back to the top of Europe.

KIAStumpy, FYI, in 25 games, I scored 121 goals, received only 12.
Team is as Follows
GK Harper , Krul
LB Jose Enrique, Vorren, Ball
RB Ryan Tayler, Renan (Loan), Danny Simpson
CB Taylor, Coloccini, Andrade (Free), Kadar
DM, Barton, (Retrained), Annan
MC, James Rodriguez (Must Buy for this Tactic) Smith, Guthrie (Retrained as DM as well) , Nolan
ST, Djalo, Marquinhos (Loan), Rivaldo, Carroll, Ameobi, Lovenkrands as left ST (2nd best scorer)

Sold many Youngsters, + Jonas for 6M, Routledge 1M, Best 500k

Last edited:
well i won the league, lost the euro cup on penalties, arteta player of the year, acquafresca top golascorer in both competions and best average rating ever in euro cup

This is the best tactic i've ever tried. I'm in 5th season with Sunderland now.
25 match already bagged 100+ goals.
Combined with corner trick,this is killer tactic :)

I must admit, that this is by FAR, the best tactic on this site, and probably among others as well. The version of KingEric with the corner tactic has nothing to envy to the old Diablo Tactic. I always thought that any game, and I mean any game, is a program, and any program can be cracked somehow. Using Newcastle I winning almost every game by 5 goal margin, or even more sometimes. Who could believe that Carroll scored 34 goals in 25 matches? Its so unrealistic that it almost takes the fun out of it. Nevertheless congratulations for Kev, for creating such a magnificent tactic, and for KingEric for making the right tweaks.

Only thing I thinking about is, most are posting the results for the first season, so I am wondering if you play like 3-4 seasons if the AI cracks this tactic too. Hopefully not (Thats when you cheat the program, like corner tactic). Anyway I will see where it leads me in 5 seasons. After that, I am looking forward taking Borussia Dortumd back to the top of Europe.

KIAStumpy, FYI, in 25 games, I scored 121 goals, received only 12.
Team is as Follows
GK Harper , Krul
LB Jose Enrique, Vorren, Ball
RB Ryan Tayler, Renan (Loan), Danny Simpson
CB Taylor, Coloccini, Andrade (Free), Kadar
DM, Barton, (Retrained), Annan
MC, James Rodriguez (Must Buy for this Tactic) Smith, Guthrie (Retrained as DM as well) , Nolan
ST, Djalo, Marquinhos (Loan), Rivaldo, Carroll, Ameobi, Lovenkrands as left ST (2nd best scorer)

Sold many Youngsters, + Jonas for 6M, Routledge 1M, Best 500k
i hope you dont think i was complaining.
i have been using complete domance tactic and found this to be amazing
started useing this one the other day and found it hard to find a spot for my stikers
i play carrol in center vela left and amiobi right
and found amiobi to hummm hit and miss
allso found away from home thay dont play well
tweeked the defence a tad and found a bit more solid and the back
i do think this tactic rocks but am still undersided about if its better than CD
still its nice to try a new tactic adds tention to the games lol

Last edited:
i hope you dont think i was complaining.
i have been using complete domance tactic and found this to be amazing
started useing this one the other day and found it hard to find a spot for my stikers
i play carrol in center vela left and amiobi right
and found amiobi to hummm hit and miss
allso found away from home thay dont play well
tweeked the defence a tad and found a bit more solid and the back
i do think this tactic rocks but am still undersided about if its better than CD
still its nice to try a new tactic adds tention to the games lol

Not at all. I was just giving an outline of how I fared with Newcastle using this tactic. I thought maybe it would help. Ameobi is bad, true. I loaned him out in the winter transfer window. I put Djalo in the right, Lovenkrands left, and Carroll center. I was gonna sell Loven at the beginning but in the friendly he couldnt stop scoring, so I didnt. And he certainly didnt let me down during the first season. Since NUFC has little to no cash, its important to cover some positions, and retrain other positions for versatility, like I did with Guthrie and Barton. And actually did the same with Smith, when Barton got a 2 month injury. Also, James Rodriguez was key to my success, he loves long shots.He cost me 3M but well worth it. There is a free player shortlist around this site, have a look at it. It may be the solution. As the author of the tactic said, u should have the right players for this one, or at least the best available players.

P.S. Just beat Ipswich 8-1 away LOL

Last edited:
Not at all. I was just giving an outline of how I fared with Newcastle using this tactic. I thought maybe it would help. Ameobi is bad, true. I loaned him out in the winter transfer window. I put Djalo in the right, Lovenkrands left, and Carroll center. I was gonna sell Loven at the beginning but in the friendly he couldnt stop scoring, so I didnt. And he certainly didnt let me down during the first season. Since NUFC has little to no cash, its important to cover some positions, and retrain other positions for versatility, like I did with Guthrie and Barton. And actually did the same with Smith, when Barton got a 2 month injury. Also, James Rodriguez was key to my success, he loves long shots.He cost me 3M but well worth it. There is a free player shortlist around this site, have a look at it. It may be the solution. As the author of the tactic said, u should have the right players for this one, or at least the best available players.

P.S. Just beat Ipswich 8-1 away LOL
ye iant having a prob now just won 11.0 in the cup lmao

When finished your tactic m8?

@What Tactic is better:Wizard or Clasic ?

Last edited: