KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
Hey, As the new patch is here i thought i'd make a new tactic to go with the new patch.

I've had alot of fantastic feedback from the other threads and tactics i've posted not just on this site but on others aswell which is great considering i've never made tactics before FM10.

Here is screen shots of the 2 tactics i will be releasing one is classic and on is wizard.
View attachment 45343
View attachment 45342

The wizard version is the BETA i released earlier and the Classic tactic is the one i have had the most success with.

The Player Requirements like in any tactic are very important I remember loaning a player called Mike Hanke and someone posted "Mike Hanke @ everton ? He is one of the worst 1st division players in germany". Mike hanke for me has scored 33 goals in 51 games.

The point i'm making is you a team of great players but if they don't have the right attributtes for the tactic then they won't play as good.

Keeper. Aerial Ability Command of area Handling One on Ones Reflexes Positioning Agility.

Fullbacks. Tackling - Marking Positioning Teamwork Workrate Anticipation Stamina.

Central Defenders. Marking Tackling Positioning Heading Determination Anticipation Pace Jumping.

Anchor Man. Heading Marking Tackling Anticipation Concentration Decisions Positioning Workrate Team Work Strenth.

Central Midfielder. First Touch Passing Decisions Off The Ball Positioning Teamwork.

Advanced Forward. Dribbling Finishing First Touch Composure Off The Ball

Deep Lying Forward. Creativity Decisions First Touch Off The Ball Technique Passing.

Pitch Size: Minimum.

Training: Tuggs Training.

Team Talks: Can be found here I think these are the most effective http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360

Opposition Instructions: I have been using any at all, I will be testing using them and not using them to see what happens.

I won the quadruple in my first season at everton my only signings where. Mike Hanke Baris Ozbek on loan signings and in january Ben Sahar also on loan
View attachment 45340

I tested with huddersfield on holiday mode thoughout the season i bought in 2 players nathan tyson and danny butterfield
View attachment 45339

Here is the link to the Classic Tactic. The one i used with everton and huddersfield
http://www.filefront.com/15775207/10.3-Classic-Everton-May-2010.tac/

This is the Link to the Beta i Released last week alot of people have had success with this and i'll be posting there screen shots up later on.
http://www.filefront.com/15775317/10.3-Beta-Wizard-Everton-May-2010.tac/

I will be working more on this beta because i think it's leaky in defence.

If you give feedback can you tell me which version you are using thanks.

All Credited goes to Mr Hough from SI.

LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD HERE

gcs version of the tactic which he has rebuilded the defence using Zico's defence theorys which is more effective and stronger and less conceding goals.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=194951&page=3

GCS Version

All Credited goes to gcs*

View attachment 45934View attachment 45935View attachment 45936
http://www.filefront.com/15803247/10.3-Mr.H-_Zico10_gcs-beta-wizard--Everton-May-2010.tac/

OP Instructions
ALL DC, DL, DR: close down+show weaker foot
ALL ML/MR/AML/AMR: close down+show weaker foot
ALL AMC/FC: Tight marking+show weaker foot+close down(only amc)

**************************************************************************************************88
21/3/10 Update.

My version 2 of the Beta Wizard I drill as before no shouts and i don't use OI's but if you wanna use them then you can. Try and sign players that have the attributes i have posted.

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr-Hough-10.3-V2-Wizard-Best-Version-Middlesbrough-Jan-2010.tac/

If you give feedback can you tell me which version you are using thanks.

8/5/10 Update.

Sorry to keep you all waiting but I'm a perfectionist and i wanted it to be the best i could possibly make it.

This release is almost perfect but I've been having problems with the fullbacks that i can seem to get right just yet.

Here is the tactic you have been waiting for my final 4-1-2-3 tactic for FM10 (unless i make the fullbacks better I'll update it)

I've updated the OP with players attributes to look for and pitch size etc...

http://www.filefront.com/16394319/Mr-Houghs-4-1-2-3-for-10.3-Final.-Everton-Oct-2009.tac/

I hope that you enjoy this tactic and any feedback is as always very welcome.

Last edited:
congratulations m8. I am looking for decent tactics for my Antilles game

This is the brilliant ill post up screen shot at the end of my season incredible stats:)

I have added the link to the original thread. These tactic's worked wonders for me on the last patch

Please be aware these are Mr Hough's Tactic's and not KevyMatts. Last thing we need is another person from the si boards crying about stolen goods XD

PS. Everyone should read Bubbabaytuna's thread on team talks.

I have added the link to the original thread. These tactic's worked wonders for me on the last patch

Please be aware these are Mr Hough's Tactic's and not KevyMatts. Last thing we need is another person from the si boards crying about stolen goods XD

PS. Everyone should read Bubbabaytuna's thread on team talks.

Cheers Kris. was ment to add the link though it slipped my mine, also i have told mr hough i posted them on here.

Anyways posting some sucess with the tactic later that i used with aston villa team 1st season with no signings.:wub:

will give it a try. Difficult to find a tactic with three out-and-out strikers

Hi, when I used the tactic. I cant change the team strategy and player roles?

Do you know why?

And I've never seen the arrow in the tactic before in fm2010 till I used the tactic

will give it a try. Difficult to find a tactic with three out-and-out strikers

good good. all my strikers have scored more than 15goals:)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Hi, when I used the tactic. I cant change the team strategy and player roles?

Do you know why?

And I've never seen the arrow in the tactic before in fm2010 till I used the tactic

You prob downloaded the classic version which is the most successful on yet:) if you want roles download the wizard version mate.

Cheers Kevin Matts for posting my tactics on here.

I am still playing around with both of them because with it being short passing and slow tempo there is alot of long shots which really does my head in.

So stay tuned for updates and tweaks

Cheers Kevin Matts for posting my tactics on here.

I am still playing around with both of them because with it being short passing and slow tempo there is alot of long shots which really does my head in.

So stay tuned for updates and tweaks

No problem mate.. cheers looking forward to them :D

If it's anything like the 10.0.2 version, it will be great success for me.

If it's anything like the 10.0.2 version, it will be great success for me.

If your trying the tactic out Kris at some stage i recommend you these OI out:

ALL DC, DL, DR: close down+show weaker foot
ALL ML/MR/AML/AMR: close down+show weaker foot
ALL AMC/FC: Tight marking+show weaker foot+close down(only amc)

I been using them on my villa save so far so good :D

This tactic is brilliant. Most important thing is to remember to use that Team Talk guide (it works wonders)

So far I'm playing with West Ham with no signings except for the 2010 transfer update players. 10 games unbeaten in the Premier League, most goals, least conceded and most points. Ilan has scored 9 goals already :<

Is there any chance someone can give me a link to that team talk thing? Can't seem to find it :D Thanks in advance