Can't wait for the new one. Getting to the end of my spurs first season and I managed to go 27 games unbeaten before I got FM'd...that's a new record on FM15 as the previous record was 11

Deeney is your AF? Finally a tacitc with a top goalscorer :D

Not only am I overperforming, I am dominating the league, as Watford first season...

cant wait for it... i dont really like to play with overload and 3 strikers..even if central gambit is great tactic i prefer two strikers or one

It looks like this one will be the same formation though, but different tactic, different playstyle, tiki taka style of play, lots of passing the ball around before making the move. Not 100% settled yet though :) I'm gonna try with two strikers, see if that is enough!

Edit: Sorry, the current patch just loves 3 strikers so much that it will be a loss no matter what if you take away a striker. Even defense is weaker without a third striker.

Last edited:
This will be released today, and I will delete the tactic in the OP, and upload this one, along with all the information that comes with it, new OI's, marking, etc.

This is also an all-in-one tactic, both for the best of the best teams and for weaker teams like Watford.

Last edited:
Or, since I can't change the name of the thread, I'll just set up a new thread instead...

Typical... 3 matches to go and I concede 6 goals to man city... Messing up my awesome defensive record!