Just some questions from a player that usually only plays top teams and fairly bad at the game. The set piece strategy includes in the tactic download right? And OI only has to be done in the tactics menu, not in every pre-match? I know manual marking must be done in pre-match.

The set piece strategy is included yes, but you must set the correct set piece takers, as the set piece instructions are tailored for specific takers (positions)

Yes I did that, doing the clusterquack tactic now, and it seems to be doing great( a bit different set pieces than you), but I have prepared your tactic aswell so I well test later in the save.

So.. if you are underdog use the underdog version with specific OI, if you are not an underdog use the final version, right? Another question for me, who is usually your best goalscorer? Thanks

So.. if you are underdog use the underdog version with specific OI, if you are not an underdog use the final version, right? Another question for me, who is usually your best goalscorer? Thanks

Yup, although the underdog version might work better for some top teams too :) Depending on what type of players you have I think. The underdog version is a lot more counter attack based, so if you have very quick players, I believe this one might be best. In any case, try both, see what works best :)

AF is top goalscorer in both :)

Trying something new :) The underdog version got me thinking.. I don't really need 3 forwards, lots of stuff I can do with another player in midfield!

Can you post the screen from the game? And the tactic screen to? Thanks mate

I like the formation :) you must test it in 2015 with default players to really see if it's good. Good work mate :)

I like the formation :) you must test it in 2015 with default players to really see if it's good. Good work mate :)

Yup, of course :) Now I'm still just messing around with stuff :) Early stages, but very promising!

For the new underdog version. change formation only or another change. Mr. L

if have another change. Can u upload plz.

For the new underdog version. change formation only or another change. Mr. L

if have another change. Can u upload plz.

The underdog version is in one of the pages :) only 16, so you can find it :)

The one I'm working on now haven't been released yet.

How's the new version coming along? ☺️

I've almost played 3 seasons with Watford, 7th, 7th and currently 4th in 3rd season (not using underdog version).

How's the new version coming along? ☺️

I've almost played 3 seasons with Watford, 7th, 7th and currently 4th in 3rd season (not using underdog version).

I'm actually playing as Watford first season now myself :) Wanted to tweak the new tactic as a weaker team :)