Mr L 4-2-1-3 Central Gambit Final Version

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 183
  • Views Views 31K
One thing I have noticed though, is that it's very important to have good fullbacks, with high stamina and quickness, as they run up and down the pitch like crazy

Well I tried 2 more matches got a loss and a draw with the original one, then I got sacked :p

Well I tried 2 more matches got a loss and a draw with the original one, then I got sacked :p

Something tells me it's not the tactic then, since there is no reason it shouldn't work in lower leagues. I'm gonna try myself, but not tonight, I'm so tired, going to bed early :P

Trying again on new save with same team. Trying to get fullbacks with some speed and stamina this time. Any other tips?
Still trying underdog tactic, as I will be an underdog after promotions.

hi mr l,

after ending the season, i had 25 goals in 34 matches from corners with my corner routine. if i had a cm with better long shots it could have been more.

btw i am playing with achilles 29 season 18/19 ended 2 in eredivision

Something tells me it's not the tactic then, since there is no reason it shouldn't work in lower leagues. I'm gonna try myself, but not tonight, I'm so tired, going to bed early :P

The reason *could* be that you need players at least remotely capable of such high pressing, ultra attacking, high tempo, mega rushing tactic. In lower leagues, it's impossible to have those.

hi mr l,

after ending the season, i had 25 goals in 34 matches from corners with my corner routine. if i had a cm with better long shots it could have been more.

btw i am playing with achilles 29 season 18/19 ended 2 in eredivision

Are you using a different corner tactic?

yes i do.

my setup is as follows,

rb lb stays back, both dc standing near and far post, both dm attack gk attack second post, middle striker attack first post and rest standard.

rb lb takes short corner, but be aware it can happen that you get cought on the counter.

Well second attempt at clyde ended with same result. Had some great matches early on even beat Rangers 1-0 in cup, but then went downhill with exhausted players even though I have a big squad.

Just some questions from a player that usually only plays top teams and fairly bad at the game. The set piece strategy includes in the tactic download right? And OI only has to be done in the tactics menu, not in every pre-match? I know manual marking must be done in pre-match.

Wow!!!! Against Barcelona, really?
Do you use any OI?
o.png

Back