Mr. Langvatn, very nice job on the tactics. I'm (re)building my Southampton squad around the 2 enganche tactics.

1 question though: What's your approach on match prep and training for the 2 enganche tactics?

Thx

Mr. Langvatn, very nice job on the tactics. I'm (re)building my Southampton squad around the 2 enganche tactics.

1 question though: What's your approach on match prep and training for the 2 enganche tactics?

Thx

Match prep:
Def.pos 50%

Team training:
Fitness or Tactics (average intensity)

Individual training:
Role-training (high intensity)

This is just my preference though. It works in many ways, so it's really up to you :)

Enganche AWAY

Hi Mr. Langvatn

I love this the "enganche away" tactic, but is it possible that this one is better then the "collective spirit" tactic, because i play e top team in the belgium first league and i don't quite get good results with the base tactic.

Thank you !

Who is responsible for the corner?
Thanks for sharing.

From the OP:

Here is some useful information about the tactic:

- Left fullback takes left corners

- Right fullback takes right corners

- Right fullback takes throw-ins both sides
(If you change this if you have a better DL to take throw-ins, you must also change throw-in instructions; If you set DL to take throw-ins, then you must set DL to stay back and DR to go forward!

- Best free kick taker takes free kicks

Really hard to read first post apparently...

Hi Mr. Langvatn

I love this the "enganche away" tactic, but is it possible that this one is better then the "collective spirit" tactic, because i play e top team in the belgium first league and i don't quite get good results with the base tactic.

Thank you !

Could fit your team better I guess :)

Mr. Langvatn, I'm having very good results with my southampton side, finished 3rd. #first season with few signings.

Since this tactic is so dependent on the DMC's and mine never get good ratings like the rest of the team I was wondering what do you look for in terms of attribute scouting for your DMC's ?

I'm guessing strong, good tackling, vision and passing hence the support role?

Thx

From the OP:

Here is some useful information about the tactic:

- Left fullback takes left corners

- Right fullback takes right corners

- Right fullback takes throw-ins both sides
(If you change this if you have a better DL to take throw-ins, you must also change throw-in instructions; If you set DL to take throw-ins, then you must set DL to stay back and DR to go forward!

- Best free kick taker takes free kicks

Really hard to read first post apparently...

I read friend. But with the fullbacks is not producing scoring opportunities. Thank You.

well, i think i should be the fullbacks as Mr. L mentions, i guess he has hes reasons for that :)

Using Collective Spirit Enganche Edition and... it's perfect!

Started to use this tactic mid season, had to get some DMCs and ditch the AMR/Ls, the results were amazing.

Plug and Play, eliminated all the OIs that was set for other tactic and it all went good.

Love the fact of the defense, not much get through and the attack is cool, the AMC gets a lot of the play, so invest more on a good AMC.

Grats for the creator.

Mr. L strikes again!! forget bout fm 14,it was a mess,couldnt figure it out with SI last year.anyway..my favorite tactic is collective spirit enganche both home and away.a bit leaky when it against team with 3 defenders but there is a solve -imo-..yeap..the notorious "dominatrix annihilation", the annihilation name wasnt just false ads,it kills,man.however i didnt get luck with normal dominatrix,no problem as long the "hard" mode get the job done.lol.thumbs up for you,MR L.edit.imo,the key is on opposition scout,if they scores mostly from the passes go with the mean machine 2-5-3 if they scored from crosses probably annihilation mode could do the trick.OI's closed down Gk straight to DM's,AMR AML AmC STC mark tighter and weaker foot

Last edited:
Mr. Langvatn, I'm having very good results with my southampton side, finished 3rd. #first season with few signings.

Since this tactic is so dependent on the DMC's and mine never get good ratings like the rest of the team I was wondering what do you look for in terms of attribute scouting for your DMC's ?

I'm guessing strong, good tackling, vision and passing hence the support role?

Thx

Hey! I guess a little bit late answer, but I don't play and haven't played FM15 in quite a while now. Waiting until FM16 gets on sale :p If you have a look at the different DM's player instructions, that might give you a clue about what to look for. Acceleration is something I've always valued highly in my tactics, next to other core stats for the different positions. But acceleration is nice all over the field, especially when counter-attacking. Other than that, I don't play the game itself very much. 90% of the time I spend on FM is creating tactics :) So, what players to buy others would know better than me :)

A small twist on 2 of the tactics in this thread

Hey All

I've been playing around with a small twist or what you wanna call it when you take parts from 2 tactics and put into one tactic.

I've mixed Dominatrix meets Predator - Winger Edition with Mr L 2-5-1-2 Collective Spirit - Enganche Edition which i want to share with you, after "talking" with Mr. L about it :)

Line up on the tactic:

View attachment 217781

Took the tactic for a LLM test in Vanarama North with Stalybridge, kinda went okay for a LLM test without any funds and low wages budget - and playing quite a few matches with a Winger as attacker, **** injuries ^^)

View attachment 217780

OI's, training, corner takers etc. is as Mr. Ls original work:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...4-2-1-3-dominatrix-hard-rock.html#post2857456

Download from Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8...gers_1F91A573-9436-4ED7-BA6F-CBC7AB308880.fmf

If anyone tweaks this to be even better, please do share :)

Last edited:
imo the best so far are..(i'd consider a draw is negative result-still wondering the 451 rock classic fm13)
if you face equal or even stronger team (home and away) : dominatrix box edition
if you slight favorite : the "normal" dominatrix
if you're too good let say..milan vs slovan liberec whatsoever: annihilation dominatrix mode
however..i suggest you take a look at your opponent's manager stats via FMRTE..if he tend to play wider( >10) those tactics above are okay
IF he tend to play narrower the engache edition is the answer+ if you get stuck then the 2-5-3 mean machine is the answer.
*if you face equal or even stronger opponent it may be best if you give "defensive set pieces" since most of it the game play will get stuck whether your defence is too solid to break by normal attacking movement,i take notice it at juventus who defeat me by chielini's long throw..and i do wonder why mediocre team looks so ferocious when they play in Champions league.

Last edited: