Mr L 2-6-2 Collective Spirit

Tactic ready soon I guess. All 9 goals from open play, no corner goals.

For you FMC people, this one is actually without OI's (It's better without OI's)

I can confirm that it works VERY well with Watford first season also :) I guess it's time for release :)

Mr L 2-6-2 Collective Spirit

No OI's, no manual marking. 100% plug and play! Also, this is my new favourite tactic :) Overachieves like **** with a lesser team, and if you have a beastly team, look forward to defensive steam achievements! Most opponents have 0-0-0-0-0-0 on everything :)

NB! Remember to set correct set piece takers. Same as the other tactics.

Last edited:
2-6-2 oO) would love to see a screen as i'm thinking wing backs is part of the 6 midfielders... 2 CDs and 2 strikers and loads of midfielders, any chances for AM in the mix?

lol to slow to write this... or did Mr. L read my mind XD

2-6-2 oO) would love to see a screen as i'm thinking wing backs is part of the 6 midfielders... 2 CDs and 2 strikers and loads of midfielders, any chances for AM in the mix?

If anything, you can try to move the BWM to AM and find a fitting role. The DM's must stay :)

Edit: I can try to find something that works for AM. Gimme 30 min.

interesting with 3 DMs, gonna take some shopping in some clubs though :)

interesting with 3 DMs, gonna take some shopping in some clubs though :)

Yup, I don't think about that when I create tactics :) I just make the changes that make it better, without regard to what formation is popular :p

Enganche Edition

Bsup88, I'd say it works pretty ******* well with an Enganche!

Last edited:
wow that was a fast mod, and a Enganche which isn't used that often, very nice :)

that version might even be a fun one for my Villarreal save, good amount of strikes, at least 2 AMs, DMs should be possible too and a lack of quality wingers.

About creating tactics, i dosn't do that much anymore, but I often choose tactics there almost fit the club I choose in a new save - if there is good wingers i'll try to find something with wingers - with the original database, i wouldn't choose the first Dominatrix in a new Man utd. save, based on the wingers and AMs in the club at that moment and so on.

Last edited:
wow that was a fast mod, and a Enganche which isn't used that often, very nice :)

that version might even be a fun one for my Villarreal save, good amount of strikes, at least 2 AMs, DMs should be possible too and a lack of quality wingers

I'm working on a small change to use in hard away matches now. I think it's enough to remove "get further forward" on one or both of the DM's, but I will test some more.

Last edited:
Note: The AWAY version is only to use in TOUGH away matches. In matches where you are equal or favourite to win, still use the base tactic

Last edited:
I hereby conclude my work in FM15. I cannot do better than this.

Watford, first season, LFCmarshall update. No transfers.

Ok, I know the base dominatrix tactic did slightly better than this, BUT this one is much better when you get a better team. Tested with Liverpool in 2024 and first season Watford. This is the best tactic overall in both savegames. That makes you able to build your team around the tactic from the start, without having to change tactic later when you want to dominate harder :)

Last edited: