Mr L.. if i go down to 10 men, who should i take off..? thx

Watford, first season, LFCmarshall update. No transfers.

I know it's with the LFCmarshall update(might be the time for me to try it xD) but wow, I like that the tactic dosn't need a load if players for diffrent positions, as some tactics tend to do at times which makes countrys like spain a bit of a pain at times because of the 25 player limit, U19s can be used but not all teams have hat great youth players.

Looking forward to test the tactic later today :)

Edit:
such work never ends, there will always be new ideas or "impossible" line ups to fiddel with :p

So is the Watford-test made with the base, or the enganche-version? :)

So is the Watford-test made with the base, or the enganche-version? :)

The base for the first 3/4 of the season, the enganche the rest. I didn't notice any big difference in performance, and I don't have time to test both again now. Lots of work waiting for me after spending too much time on the game lately :p

View attachment 223628
norwich second place?? zero chance? hehe
so promotion, no transfers, med pred 12
after Your message mr L i change 262 for Engache edition for home matches and for away matches away edition
home attacking mov
avey def positionning

View attachment 955765
norwich second place?? zero chance? hehe
so promotion, no transfers, med pred 12
after Your message mr L i change 262 for Engache edition for home matches and for away matches away edition
home attacking mov
avey def positionning

That's the sort of defensive domination I was talking about :) And this is first season with media prediction 12th.. Imagine how you will do with a beastly team. Most teams will have 0-0-0-0-0-0 against you.

I might be asking a stupid question but what's the base tactic? Is it the original 4-2-1-3 or the collective spirit one?

That's the sort of defensive domination I was talking about :) And this is first season with media prediction 12th.. Imagine how you will do with a beastly team. Most teams will have 0-0-0-0-0-0 against you.

now in to real test in premier league... still having that fuckn transfer embargo! cannot compete in PL without transfers:mad:

So you recomend the 2 Enganche tactics over the base 2 5 1 2 ? :)
How would you fill your tactic slots?? :)

I'm not really sure, as I haven't tested them enough separately. Both setups are very strong. If you have the squad for it, it might be nice to have all three slots filled I guess. Try them out, see what you like the best in terms of play etc.