which on of these tactics is best against weaker teams? if you were a good english championship team which one would you choose against league 1 opponents?

With the striker and AMC in the 4-2-3-1, do you think the tactic will still be effective with an Advanced Playmaker and an Advanced Forward or are the roles important?

which on of these tactics is best against weaker teams? if you were a good english championship team which one would you choose against league 1 opponents?

Perhaps the 5-3-2 or the 4-2-3-1 :)

With the striker and AMC in the 4-2-3-1, do you think the tactic will still be effective with an Advanced Playmaker and an Advanced Forward or are the roles important?

You can try :) The roles I've set did the best in my testing, but that's only with Liverpool so far. With other players, it might be stronger with other roles.

Corner setup adapted from "Sport London Benfica" (credits to him)

V2 of all the tactics, with only one change; the attacking corner routine.

Last edited:
Since you put beta in the name I'm assuming these tactics is not for the full version..?

They are. There were no ME changes between Beta and Full version.
Owh alright. Thought it doesn't work as effectively because I saw some people saying their tactic doesn't work anymore in the full version

Owh alright. Thought it doesn't work as effectively because I saw some people saying their tactic doesn't work anymore in the full version

That would be due to RNG, not changes in ME. But, it also depends WHEN the tactic was made. I made mine 2 days before release, and between then and the full game release, there were no changes. Before that, there were 10 ME changes DURING the Beta.

I made an inverted version of the 4-2-3-1 because i have good left footed players
Shadow striker and DLF is inverted too.

Last edited:
My new favourite :)

Spin the Wheel 5-2-1-2

This already has the updated corner routine.

Edit: Can now be found on the front page also

Last edited:
Now I will stop making tactics (variations), and instead start testing the ones I have made in a custom database.