Hi m8 at the moment i used ur tactic 5-2-1-2 whit hibernian are very very good for now all game are won !!!!

4-2-3-1 v2 test complete

Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1 v2 test complete (test parameters on the front page)

5 more tests to go :)

Last edited:
Had some very poor results with another tactic, so switched to this one. Won 4 of the last 6 games of the season with 1 loss being 4-1 clear cut chances to us so I think its definitely a good tactic to use.

Which tactic is "this one"?

I can already now say that the 4-2-3-1 is a better tactic overall than the 5-2-1-2 :p

(For mid-table / sub-top teams in the EPL)

Last edited:
The 5-2-1-2 really stepped up after a not so good start, and now it doesn't look too bad afterall :) Soon done with the test. Will be fun to see the comparison!

Too many draws so far for the 5-2-1-2... 11-11-3 so far in the test... Rarely loses, but that's a lot of draws.

can you upload the 4-2-3-1 v2 and a screan of your pre season and season training please?

what is the best away tactic, and playing with a weaker team up the divisions? like managing leyton orient for 5 seasons for example :)

can you upload the 4-2-3-1 v2 and a screan of your pre season and season training please?

Go with the one in the front page instead, as my season-results show that the original had better corner routines afterall. This is the only difference between the one on the front page and the v2. Training I have written on the front page, but this is up to you really. The tactics aren't dependant on a specific type of training.

what is the best away tactic, and playing with a weaker team up the divisions? like managing leyton orient for 5 seasons for example :)

Well, that is sort of what my test results will show. I'm soon finishing up testing the 5-2-1-2, and I've already tested the
4-2-3-1. When I am done testing all 6 tactics, I will provide lots of information about them.

Same problem I had with that tactic!

Well, before I'm finished testing all tactics, I cannot say if it's good or bad. I still have only 3 losses! 17 wins 12 draws and 3 losses so far! I wouldn't necessarily say that's bad for a media prediction 7th team!

Finished test: 5-2-1-2 Spin the Wheel

Finished test: Spin the Wheel 5-2-1-2

(Test parameters on the front page)

To sum up briefly, the 4-2-3-1 looks stronger than this one :)

Also, as you can see, the corner routine is absolutely terrible. So, stick with the tactic versions that are on the front page, not the ones I posted in some page later. On another note, those routines aren't exactly good either, so if you can manage to find a good corner routine, all the tactics will do better overall.

Last edited:
Well, that is sort of what my test results will show. I'm soon finishing up testing the 5-2-1-2, and I've already tested the
4-2-3-1. When I am done testing all 6 tactics, I will provide lots of information about them.
Alright... I have done pretty well with these two tactics so far in my game. Lost two first games 4-0 but I made some adjustments and almost halfway 1st on table by 5 points to second. Predicted at 11th, what do u think of them?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I have 4 goals from corners in the first 16 games (2nd most in league), I changed tactics for the left corner but I don't think its anything special :p

Last edited:
Alright... I have done pretty well with these two tactics so far in my game. Lost two first games 4-0 but I made some adjustments and almost halfway 1st on table by 5 points to second. Predicted at 11th, what do u think of them?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I have 4 goals from corners in the first 16 games (2nd most in league), I changed tactics for the left corner but I don't think its anything special :p

If you upload the tweaks here, I can perhaps test them later on in the custom database :) I've already added Riki89's tweak to the list :)

Last edited: