Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

Ill come back and test when its released but back to FM13 now for I'll have no laptop left if I play FM14 much longer. My players missing the easiest chance after chance then the opposition score with basically every shot they get on target! What's the point?!?
What tactic do you use for fm13 pal?

Done with OI's now, the masterwork is complete :) Now, just testing for 228 games left! :)

But NOW I MUST go finish my paper, or else I'm gonna fail :p

Done with OI's now, the masterwork is complete :) Now, just testing for 228 games left! :)

But NOW I MUST go finish my paper, or else I'm gonna fail :p
Come on mate let us test it W4NKER can go do a full season in five min :p

Anyone know for certain if OI's have an effect on instant results or not?

Cause when making the tactic, I've been watching the games, and the OI's work. I can't see if they work or not with instant result, but I notice a big difference in the results. So either this is random, or OI's have no effect on instant result.

Anyone know for certain if OI's have an effect on instant results or not?

Cause when making the tactic, I've been watching the games, and the OI's work. I can't see if they work or not with instant result, but I notice a big difference in the results. So either this is random, or OI's have no effect on instant result.
Add a second manager and watch the match with him and you should see the other managers match (instant result manager). That way you should see if the other team are using the OIs (ie always closing down player x or tackling hard.

try to recreate the tactic from the screenshot MrL gave earlier :D

Ehh... I tried recreate it based on screenshot and test with Southampton.

Here are my results. It isn't impressive but I'm sure Mr. L has final "secret" ingredient. Can't wait to see it! :)

Ehh... I tried recreate it based on screenshot and test with Southampton.

Here are my results. It isn't impressive but I'm sure Mr. L has final "secret" ingredient. Can't wait to see it! :)

Hehe, yeah, it's a very advanced tactic with a large amount of player instructions, + more team settings than what was evident from the screenshot, + OI's, + corners :)

Now that is an impressive amount of chances away against Manchester City. Should never have drawn this game though :p

Okay, I will make a new thread for it after all. Will be too much noise on this thread. Keeping this as a pure tactic testing thread.

Okay, I will make a new thread for it after all. Will be too much noise on this thread. Keeping this as a pure tactic testing thread.

hi, Today create a new topic? I apologize for my recent behavior in your topic, but I was drunk and frustrated playing fm, because I lost all the matches :|